Sign in to follow this  
mcnools

Denim jackets? Leather jackets?

Not sure if this has been mentioned/suggested before, but these are clothes that I'd say would suit the atmosphere of dayz perfectly, the classic denim-jacket is just that, classic, and it wouldn't be very suprising to see it in a country such as chernarus, leather jackets and other heavy outdoor jackets (maybe checkered lumberjackets and whatnot?) would be nice aswell. I'm sure more clothes are planned already since there has been many added in the latest patches, but I just thought I'd put it out there. More civilian clothes that are useful in general would be nice.

Edit: Heh, just noticed leather jackets are actually mentioned in the latest experimental branch changelog, nice!

Edited by Ftmch
  • Like 1

Leathers are even in game already, they are just bloody rare... also i agree that a denim-jacket fits the game

IMAG0099_zps1089a2d1.jpg

I need to be able to combine em

L

• Like 1

When I talk about heavy lumberjackets, I mean something along the lines of this:

35749-00b0a64035b645118e281fda27f55b61.j

More of a jacket than a flannel-shirt, quite heavy (I actually own this exact jacket, it's very warm!)

Would suit the atmosphere of the game very well I figure, and it has extra pockets!

Edited by Ftmch