infiltrator

Pants constantly ruined..

Is it a known issue that pants get ruined for no apparent reason? I didn't fall, get shot, get hit by zombies, but for some reason, my pants get ruined. At first I thought I was forgetting about getting into incidents but then I started monitoring it and I definitely did NOT get hit/shot/fell a couple of times, and my pants somehow got ruined in the process.

Stop eating so much beans.

Srsly: Pants seem to be the first item that gets ruined. Always. But without ANY interaction? Haven't encountered that by now...

BUT if nothing happens to you and their status still gets worse, please file a bug report....

• Like 5

Has it been raining?

Rain seems to wreck clothing at an alarming rate.

These are scary times in the zombie apocalypse, you're gonna need to change your pants every now & then... or loot some washing powder.

Edited by Egg90
  • Like 1

I noticed my shirt gets worse when i'm crawling, perhaps pants get worse when you are crouching? I dont know, but noticed the same...

Stop eating so much beans.

Srsly: Pants seem to be the first item that gets ruined. Always. But without ANY interaction? Haven't encountered that by now...

BUT if nothing happens to you and their status still gets worse, please file a bug report....

I can't file a bug report if I don't know whats causing it.. but my friend told me that if you SPRINT down staircases you get "damaged" on your legs and thats how you ruin it. I'll test it.

thought happen only to me, glad you experience it too. Yesterday right after I spawn, I can remember that my pants is pristine but after 10-15 minutes in the server when I want to check my inventory that is when I notice the pants was badly damaged and all item in the pockets were ruined. Bugs? new features? I don't know.

• Like 1

This happens to be quite often to me aswell. So much that once I have a backpack, I don't put anything in my pants pockets. I've also been breaking my leg a lot when i first log into a server after it resets, which ruins my pants and makes for a painful next few hours.

This happens to be quite often to me aswell. So much that once I have a backpack, I don't put anything in my pants pockets. I've also been breaking my leg a lot when i first log into a server after it resets, which ruins my pants and makes for a painful next few hours.

I've yet to break a leg at log-in, but my character cries out in pain and my screen flashes red every single time.

Has it been raining?

Rain seems to wreck clothing at an alarming rate.

ORLY? Hadn't noticed that, and it's been raining a lot recently :lol:. I'll have to check next time I play, last time I looked my black cargo pants were pristine.

Pants constantly ruined..

I can't help it!!!!

It's a flaw in my character :(

I noticed going up and down ladders ruins pants and their contents instantly. I went through 3 pairs of pants just climbing up and down the electro firestation to help a guy who got shot unconscious on top.

Edited by LootandLive

I've yet to break a leg at log-in, but my character cries out in pain and my screen flashes red every single time.

Ensure that when you log-off you are standing up because I think you spawn standing, so if you were crouching in a tight spot (even under a tree or bush) spawning could damage you.

My glasses always seem to get ruined first but the pants don't seem to be an issue...then again I wasn't paying much attention to them so that probably isn't a good assestment on my part. Also....so many jokes to be made...so many...

• Like 1

Is it a known issue that pants get ruined for no apparent reason? I didn't fall, get shot, get hit by zombies, but for some reason, my pants get ruined. At first I thought I was forgetting about getting into incidents but then I started monitoring it and I definitely did NOT get hit/shot/fell a couple of times, and my pants somehow got ruined in the process.

I watched this happen to Sacriel last night, live on Twitch.

He was minding his own business, when his screen flashed slightly for no reason (as per the shock effect you get when you get hit) and instantly his pants were ruined for no reason...  :huh:

• Like 2

same here!

i had this happen to me with pristine pants... and the content in it (3 items), 2 got ruined 1 got badly damaged (all from pristine).

i didnt fall, get shot or anything. it just happened during moving on a road for 5 minutes

I am also experiencing this too...  first time I thought hrmm.. maybe I didn't notice.. but the 2nd and 3rd time I have no answer for or reason as to why.  In all cases the pants were pristine and the contents that I had in my pants were 3 pristine canteens.  In the end pants "Ruined", 2 of the 3 canteens "Ruined" and 1 "Badly Damaged" This sucks especially when you spend hours looking for the TTsKO Pants... only to have them destroyed the next time you log on... *SIGH*

Anyway, stay safe, stay alive!

-Jason

I watched this happen to Sacriel last night, live on Twitch.

He was minding his own business, when his screen flashed slightly for no reason (as per the shock effect you get when you get hit) and instantly his pants were ruined for no reason...  :huh:

Saw that to, only thing I could think of, was that he :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4pXfHLUlZf4