InvisiMan2013

Satanists among us...

By far the most bizarre thing to happen to me in DayZ. 

Has this guy killed anyone else?

Dude that was one of the best DayZ videos I have ever seen!

• Like 3

That's really unlucky. Pretty unnerving to see what looked like numerous direct magnum hits to the body, as well as at least 1 B95 hit, didn't seem to have any effect on the axe attacker (I am not surprised that the machete didn't have an effect, it's crap basically).

That's really unlucky. Pretty unnerving to see what looked like numerous direct magnum hits to the body, as well as at least 1 B95 hit, didn't seem to have any effect on the axe attacker (I am not surprised that the machete didn't have an effect, it's crap basically).

Yeah, I certainly got some hits off, but it wasn't enough.  Too many damn variables working against me, but it got my heart going.

I think my son, who was watching, will forever have nightmares from this attack! LOL

• Like 2

HOLY DUCT TAPE! That was creepy as hell! If I would meet this guy at night I would shit bricks all over the universe. Here dude, take my beans.

That .. was .. EPIC! :D Had to watch it twice!

:beans:

Haha! Glad you liked it.  You don't run into situations like that often, but when you do, they are gold.  

Next time, kill the newspawnes and wont let his friend find and kill you

Mhm...i think i also need a killing soundtrack... reminds me of the post with the guy & the mortal kombat music

God damn! It was like watching a horror movie. 

One of the best videos i've ever seen.. Thx for sharing mate... 

• Like 1

two tips:

1. aim batter with gun and melee weapon (this was like watching mental unstable persons runing around with sisors :D)

2. dont trust anyone xD

two tips:

1. aim batter with gun and melee weapon (this was like watching mental unstable persons runing around with sisors :D)

2. dont trust anyone xD

1) I know.  :(   When you factor in that I was getting 17fps and had button lag (hitting my weapon hotkey wasn't giving me a weapon), I'm surprised I was able to hit him at all.

2) I trusted the first set of friendlies and didn't have much to lose by trusting the second set of "friendlies".  I did not expect to meet them again. 

• Like 1

Next time, kill the newspawnes and wont let his friend find and kill you

Yes. This seems like the best thing to do. If it ever came to a real apocalypse I would kill everyone to just to ensure my safety.

• Like 1

Yes. This seems like the best thing to do. If it ever came to a real apocalypse I would kill everyone to just to ensure my safety.

Seriously? Way to go regarding rebuilding anything :D

Anyway, that was ... an interesting video. Haha :D

two tips:

2. dont trust anyone xD

Maybe you can post a video showing everyone proper accuracy while a random is trying melee you.

Does anyone know the soundtrack that guy is playing?  A Youtube link would be much appreciated.

Hahahaha, DayZ would not be this much fun without the VoIP ingame.

two tips:

Are you serious ? lets see your fantastic combat powers !! he hit the arsehole like 4 or 5 times with the magnum what more could you ask for ?

ANYWAY... nice video.. damn some freaks play this game !!!!!

Does anyone know the soundtrack that guy is playing?  A Youtube link would be much appreciated.

You wanna be a copycat killer ?!   :blush:

You wanna be a copycat killer ?!   :blush:

No, but I found the track.  I just want to find people in the churches and hide right outside the building playing this track to freak them out.

No, but I found the track.  I just want to find people in the churches and hide right outside the building playing this track to freak them out.

Try this one? 

Try this one? 

Ew, no.  That is lame.  I was talking about this one!