Sign in to follow this  
preacherlr

I'd like to see the old " I'm Injured " Walk/run come back.

Right off the bat, This is just something I want peoples opinion on, I personally, Want this, But others may not.

http://www.dayztv.com/video/dayz-standalone-august-2013-gameplay-devblog/

Skip to 1:55, and you see the different stages, Walking/limping, Holding stomach, So on.

The reason I'd like to see this come back ( Not sure if it's been cut, or is just being reworked. :p ), There should be more " Risk " of surviving a gun fight, More reason not to do it, Don't get me wrong, My fondest memory's of dayz ALL include at least a small fire-fight, However at the moment ( ALPHA/Cut feature ), Getting shot, Unless in the legs, Literally is solved once you bandage and bloodbag/Saline/Hide while healthy.

I'd love to see this implemented, So people can't just rush and bail as soon as the get shot once, Yes, I'm talking to you People who die then rush back to your body screaming and zigzagging.

Anyways, Let me know you think, why/why not you're for or against it.

Also, Dat M4 Carry animation is so much cooler than the one we got. D:

• Like 2

I think they will implement it but they never mentioned it so I'm not sure.

I really like this and I'm sad they didn't add it.

it will be in as u see in recent patch notes they ate just now working on getting broken bones implemented so im sure in the next moth or so we will see it

Very cool animations, which brings a new immersion to being injured and in need of help, but also as your life as a field medic spotting injured players at a distance.

This game is gonna be sooooooooooo good..

Really excited for the next year of development! And with the pace the dev team is putting for the day, we're likely to get a very (very!) pleasent experience playing this Alpha/Beta.

:beans:

Edited by TheUnknownDane

I'd love for them to also add in the ability to 'fake' injuries. All the more options for every playstyle I say. :D

I'd love for them to also add in the ability to 'fake' injuries. All the more options for every playstyle I say. :D

Aw man. I would hate that.. But love it at the same time. xD

Also: in the mod there was nothing like "healing". There was so much risk taking shots because you could die in another gun fight with 1 hit in the little finger because of low blood. 

At the moment this isn't a thing because you can heal yourself fully up by being well fed and hydrated. Im not sure about it yet, but i dont like it. I hope they'll improve the whole thing and adding more complexity. 

Edited by Olaf Beringson