Sign in to follow this  
Karmaterror

Carnt stop staring at that sun

Since the new weather went in, and im wondering the wastes, my gaze is slowly drawn skyward as my eyes follow the rays. Then I see it piercing the clouds, as they roll by changing the light. Its even better when its overcast. I know for sure this habit is gonna get me killed....but still 10/10 the sky is EPIC now.

In short..."don't look into the light!.....I can't help it, its so beuuuutiful" :)

• Like 1

I'd just like to see serious Silent Hill levels of fog introduced. Roaming the streets in the early morning and not being able to see more than 10 feet in front of your face would be intense! The more variable weather the better!

That sun is very pretty though, especially when piercing the trees as you wander through the woods!

• Like 2

Aww you guys :(

I thought they had toned them down a lot in this patch, that's why Im happy, but could be that's juts the cloud cover blocking them. Maybe a tiny bit less rays than now, but for me it looks sooo much better than on release :)

I hate running south/east on servers around noon because the fucking sun is in my face and like in real life it's painful to look at for too long

I think the sun should be less visible on rainy weather - it would be awesome to play under dark/stormy weather conditions, specially if you could see it coming on the horizon (clouds close the sky, thunders, then the storm).