Sign in to follow this  
over9000nukez

Variety.

Sup.

Ok, so I've been sitting, in the school educational buildings, and I was just done my work and slouching over, when I hear the word "variety" out of nowhere, 'DayZ' I thought, and I was thinking of all these different items, like a guitar case as a backpack, or some other neat backpacks (like those ones that can hold a weapon, for an extra primary weapon slot) and clothing, a lot of stuff, and I came to the conclusion, DayZ needs Variety! not for "lookin' cool" but because ive mistaken people for my friends before, ill see a fully geared guy, same kit as my friends, im shot dead.

What do you guys think? new clothing ideas? what clothing /backpack would you like to see? id like to see this kind of guitar case backpack.

img_arizona_arena_guitar_case_2.jpg

DOESNT THAT LOOK FUGGIN AWSOME!?!?!

Edited by over9000nukez
  • Like 1

I need an SU-25 Frogfoot in order to look different from the masses.

GIVE IT NAO, ROCKET!

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

GIVE IT NAO, ROCKET!

Well that escalated quickly.

OT: I was thinking there should be (much later ofc) lootable items such as guitars, so when we are sitting around camp fires at night we can play some music, shortly before the campfire is spotted and the group dies.

GIVE IT NAO, ROCKET!

All wrong. Worst idea ever. A rideable ICBM, however, would differentiate the haves and have-nots.

Guitar case-Absolutely YES!!!!

Finally someone who thinks outside the box,and i was about to give up hope for the community.

I would love to have them in game :)

Guitars, rollerblades, girls (..or boys, whatever) fireworks, quarterstaffs, pogo sticks, a golf cart, and BAAAAAD ZOMBIES  _ would be nice

pilgrim