Sign in to follow this  
cheese_

poop

i like to see a pooping animation when your character logging out. So normal logout is a 30 sec animation of your character taking a shit. And he leave a pile of poop behind him. This way you can se if the dude that you where following into the hous but never got back out did logoff. And if you logout in combat you should do the pooping animatin + sound for 1 minut or more. And make the sound loud for combat log not normal. Normal logout is no sound.

• Like 14

i like to see a pooping animation when your character logging out. So normal logout is a 30 sec animation of your character taking a shit. And he leave a pile of poop behind him. This way you can se if the dude that you where following into the hous but never got back out did logoff. And if you logout in combat you should do the pooping animatin + sound for 1 minut or more. And make the sound loud for combat log not normal. Normal logout is no sound.

dafuq did I just read  :huh:...

• Like 1

BRILLIANT HAVE ALL MY BEANS.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 3

Edited by Guest

as first I was like  :|

then i was like  :)

:beans:

• Like 1

Does it realy need to be like Rust where you have to build a bed to save progress-logout etc etc...Your idea is shit.... literally

Edit:I believe OP's just trolling,either way this idea is only suited for the Graveyard.

Edited by Damnyourdeadman
  • Like 1

All we need now is a steam achievement, to crap on 1000 servers and we are good to go :D

All we need now is a steam achievement, to crap on 1000 servers and we are good to go :D

an even easier way to tell the server hoppers from legitimate players. Whoever gets the achievement is most likely a server hopper!

Does it realy need to be like Rust where you have to build a bed to save progress-logout etc etc...Your idea is shit.... literally

Edit:I believe OP's just trolling,either way this idea is only suited for the Graveyard.

Trolling no. why not? if he going to have pooping in game why not when you log off. Then you don't need to see it. And if you logout in a safe spot no one else does either. but if you do it in combat. then you get the chans to shoot the dude when he is taking a shit.

Trolling no. why not? if he going to have pooping in game why not when you log off. Then you don't need to see it. And if you logout in a safe spot no one else does either. but if you do it in combat. then you get the chans to shoot the dude when he is taking a shit.

You know when you log out with the new patch,your charachter performs a sitting animation,why on earth would you want to add an H of Rocket's idea making it a shitting animation?

• Like 1

You know when you log out with the new patch,your charachter performs a sitting animation,why on earth would you want to add an H of Rocket's idea making it a shitting animation?

not add. just replace sitting animation with shitting animation. We don't need both that would be foolish. You need to shit sometimes.

not add. just replace sitting animation with shitting animation. We don't need both that would be foolish. You need to shit sometimes.

Best line on this site so far

I think OP is full of shit. :D

That was a very shitty comment

Yes,maybe add a turd in the location of the logged out player.Add the fly noises from the mod too.Then people will be like "Seems like he shit himself and combat logged"

• Like 2

Well..Pooping doe snot sound like a good idea, but would be a way to notice when somebody combat logs and we wouldn't be able to witness such thing

• Like 2

Well..Pooping doe snot sound like a good idea, but would be a way to notice when somebody combat logs and we wouldn't be able to witness such thing

Lol i was beign sarcastic.....

at first i was like stupid idea, but as i read on im....undecided

on one hand, adding shitting to the game sounds stupid,

on the other hand, would be a nice way to deter combat loggers if their character stays in the server AND makes alot of embarassing noises that would attract the person he is hiding from..

And the poo on the ground would let you know where, incase he tries to ghost you.  you just wait for him to return to the same spot and shoot him, leaving him face down in his own excrement, sounds very fitting for combat loggers and ghosters

i just wanna note im not gonna take the guys pants after he dies, no matter how many pockets he has

• Like 2

Lol i was beign sarcastic.....

you weren't :) you started to understand the concept. Think all the server jumpers that only do military bases. They jump in loot jump out. Next server jump in jump out get the time penalty. And continues to they got all they need. But wait a sec. if to many do this there will be shit everywhere and shit = diseases. So jumpers will help kill each other.