Sign in to follow this  
ladatron

Weapons penetrating walls after new balistic improvements ?

Hey today i just noticed that i dont know how but one guy killed me litteraly through the wall, its true i was inside of known bug in the military building, but i was about to chase them, they were 5 inside the top bug, i was inside the bug behind the cell but then suddenly one guy went down the stairs, aimed at wall that i was behind and started shooting with his SKS, got hit by 3 bullets got unconsious.

Or could this be caused due to lagging or some possible hacks ?

• Like 1

did you just complain about being killed through the wall while sitting glitched inside a wall?

n3m5wKy.gif

• Like 1

so..you were using a bug..and got killed by a bug...and you come here to whine..

I doubt you will get any sympathy here.

so..you were using a bug..and got killed by a bug...and you come here to whine..

I doubt you will get any sympathy here.

Well mate i guess you misunderstood me, these guys were using this bug, i decided to put end to it so i tried to kill them, but wall like a wall i dont think its that easy to shoot through the wall. This was not meant like a whining pal

did you just complain about being killed through the wall while sitting glitched inside a wall?

n3m5wKy.gif

From what are you judging that i am whining ? 

• Like 1

Hey today i just noticed that i dont know how but one guy killed me litteraly through the wall, its true i was inside of known bug in the military building, but i was about to chase them, they were 5 inside the top bug, i was inside the bug behind the cell but then suddenly one guy went down the stairs, aimed at wall that i was behind and started shooting with his SKS, got hit by 3 bullets got unconsious.

Or could this be caused due to lagging or some possible hacks ?

"Its true i was inside known bug in the military building"

You have to communicate more effectively if you want us to comprehend and you have to proof read what you write if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Yes you can shoot through walls in this game. SKS will penetrate house walls it seems. I recommend some testing of your own since nobody has shared data on this yet for DayZ SA.

"Its true i was inside known bug in the military building"

You have to communicate more effectively if you want us to comprehend and you have to proof read what you write if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Yes you can shoot through walls in this game. SKS will penetrate house walls it seems. I recommend some testing of your own since nobody has shared data on this yet for DayZ SA.

Thanks alot pal, even through concrete wall ? Well ill test it myself

That glitch should be fixed soon as possible, get killed two times of that glitch, very frustrating...

the one that one is even able to enter that room...

or...

shooting through the wall..

?  :D

Depending how thick the wall is I don't see why you wouldn't be able to shoot through it. You can do it in real life why not in the game

I shot a zombie the other day and the bullet ripped out the back and almost killed my homie.

It could off been a bug, but when you are close or touching a wall you can sometimes glitch threw the wall and other players can see it but you will not, so you wont even now you are doing it, so he might of seen you glitch threw the wall and shot you while he had the chance?

n3m5wKy.gif

I think you might be onto something here Duke.

Least said, less defended kid.

Edited by zaphodity

From what are you judging that i am whining ? 

Because you lost while cheating ?

Boo-hoo. Here's a tissue.

Edited by zaphodity

Well mate i guess you misunderstood me, these guys were using this bug, i decided to put end to it so i tried to kill them, but wall like a wall i dont think its that easy to shoot through the wall. This was not meant like a whining pal

I think you're telling us porky pies.