Sign in to follow this  
severindk

New hope! They have identified the FPS issue and solution is being tested on experimental build.

From my experience with BIS games i predict that "somehow" bugs that have been removed make their way back into a future version and everyone goes: OH WTF WHYYYY???

True, but thats just part of a development process.

I am nowhere near as talented as these guys are, but I get this issue from time to time too when I development my own projects.

You think you fixed the issue, then another one shows up, you fix that and then the old one is a problem again. Haha. Its impossible to predict the behaviour of a huge project.

Gave you my beans just for a hipster reply to a snarky post from a poster who can't even admit he was wrong in the first place.

Kewl mate.
Im not wrong, i still cant see the twitter stuff posted, i only see a link to reddit, after he did the edit of the post, but it wasnt there earlier ;)

Honestly, did anyone expect otherwise from Bohemia...?

Ofc they will find the bug, its a serious memory leak.

Now, you could have provided some kind of link to the materiel, from which you got this info, instead of a blank post....

So you dont get beans for this, at least put a little effort into your posts on theese forums....

Actually I am surprised. 

BLUFOR and OPFOR Jets have yet to be introduced into ARMA 3, so yeah. This is a really fast fix.

Actually I am surprised. 

BLUFOR and OPFOR Jets have yet to be introduced into ARMA 3, so yeah. This is a really fast fix.

lol true but it is open for modding so modders have made jets that fit those sides...

Actually I am surprised. 

But you cant really compare some missing content, with a gamebreaking bug mate, especially on a game they spend 3 years on, and then started from scratch again (Arma III) :)

Its like comparing a herring to an airplane, it just doesnt work.

They have been quick to fix game breaking bug, like this memory leak, in both Arma II & III, thats my point.

Missing content is a whole other thing tbh.

Edited by Byrgesen

I had no problems at all with the new hot-fix patch, seem to of done job. Been playing about a good 40 mins or so. No crash at all/screen lag - All graphics was set on normal.

my new hope is that I don't have to wait until March for the next Stable patch!!

Posted a final update for this issue. View the first post in this thread.

Posted a final update for this issue. View the first post in this thread.

Hmm i wonder why i cant see theese updates :/

Gonna have to find them my self i guess.

Actually I am surprised. 

Haha. Not sure if trolling or just...

Comparing a lack of jets to bug fixing in a game that gets 5 core updates per week including lots of config tweaks and bugfixes.

Yeah...