Sign in to follow this  
DerDuderich

Hide Interface/Toolbar

Ok,

this is more a simple question but a real suggestion.

I like enjoy the environment without any UI/Interface and to take screenshots and do a lot with ingame video footage. However, the "Quickslot bar" or "toolbar" or whatever this thing at the bottom of the screen is called is somehow going on my nerves as it is rather ugly. And I know the key bindings anyways as I always use the same... 1 Axe, 2 maingun, 3 pistol, 0 Compass. After not having used an item for some time the toolbar fades away but it is annoying to wait for it to vanish.

Now is there an Option to completly turn off or hide the toolbar?

If not that would a nice addition in the options and a real gift to all artists around. :)  

Ok,

this is more a simple question but a real suggestion.

I like enjoy the environment without any UI/Interface and to take screenshots and do a lot with ingame video footage. However, the "Quickslot bar" or "toolbar" or whatever this thing at the bottom of the screen is called is somehow going on my nerves as it is rather ugly. And I know the key bindings anyways as I always use the same... 1 Axe, 2 maingun, 3 pistol, 0 Compass. After not having used an item for some time the toolbar fades away but it is annoying to wait for it to vanish.

Now is there an Option to completly turn off or hide the toolbar?

If not that would a nice addition in the options and a real gift to all artists around. :)

The § key.

• Like 2

Dont think the option exists yet, but i agree it would be nice.

Maybe a temp fix would be leave your gun in your hands and unbind hotkey slots. With being able to run, and search our stuff, might not be too bad :)

EDIT ahha nice, might turn mine off aswell then :)

Edited by Karmaterror

Ah, thank you.

I needed to play around a little bit since my keyboard settings was german but I finally found it. 

So in case anyone else has the problem: Keyboard Settings to EN (US) and then it's the key in the upper left corner right below ESC (" ^ ").

Would still be nice to have it bindable in the options.

Thank you guys!

the º key for me...but it just toggle it. I would like to completely disable it

• Like 1

Yeah. 

It would be completly sufficient to see the slots when the inventory is opened. No need to show it all the time.