Sign in to follow this  
wOwPT

Sli GTX 780 ti

I have a lot of lag in the cities do not know why I see people with worse graphics and has more fps can someone help me?

Some people said it was the sli sli and I removed was the same , does dayz support Gtx 780 ti?

I hope someone answer me thank you.

Edited by wOwPT

Dayz don't support SLI and crossfire, Dayz use more CPU than GPU

DayZ is probably just poorly optimized for your set up at the moment. I'm sure they will work on it. I've only got a phenom II & Ati 6870, it's just playable but hope for a performance boost in the future.

Dayz dont suport gtx 780 ti?

Not two of them at the same time, to put it simple.

idk. what graphics are you running?

i have a i3- 2120  @3.3GHZ

6GB ram

and a Nvidia Geforce 610

i run normal everything pretty smooth

Dayz at the moment is Pre/Alpha. So most of the processes that DayZ does will be down to your processor/RAM. At the moment, well I think the textures are just there for place holders. They might make more of the GPU later on a build of the Alpha, near the beta stages. It does not really matter what graphics card you got at the moment. The only main thing is that you can meet the minimum specifications to run it, in this case you can run it.

It has been reported its due to a memory leak/GPU in the engine and is being worked on. So please just be patience, remember its Alpha. To be honest, DayZ is a long way of from supporting SLI/Crossfire as there is really no need for it at the moment with the game current build state.

Hope this helps!

Edited by w00kie

My problem within the city and I've tried to take a graphic and played with 20/30 fps

Yes it is down to the leak, however they found it well I hope any ways.

So hotfix might incoming.

Edited by w00kie

My problem within the city and I've tried to take a graphic and played with 20/30 fps

Is your CPU overclocked?

The alpha seems to be horribly optimized at this moment. Granted it's only been out for 2 months, but I can't help but wonder how much the actual performance is gonna improve over time. I remember some talk going around during the early alpha deveopment that the standalone would run as smooth as or smoother than the mod. I very much doubt this is ever going to happen honestly, although I hope I'm wrong.. It's kinda sad to see that people with high end gaming setups can't run the game properly, as if they are still playing on an old dual core - 8800GT machine.

Edited by Salva

I have a lot of lag in the cities do not know why I see people with worse graphics and has more fps can someone help me?

Some people said it was the sli sli and I removed was the same , does dayz support Gtx 780 ti?

I hope someone answer me thank you.

Dayz don't support SLI and crossfire, Dayz use more CPU than GPU

Correct, give this a go and see if it helps you at all http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154330-possible-fps-enhancer/

Try this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216291078#213760

I'm also searching for a thread I had which have nVidia specific profile settings for ArmaII which seems to work for DayZ also. I'll post it here when I find it

Edit: found it..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=126076589

Edited by Sinphaltimus

@Terminal Boy nope is 3,5ghz

Get it watercooled and running at 4.5GHz.

There's no point having a "K" if you aren't going to run it at it's full potential.

Try this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216291078#213760

I'm also searching for a thread I had which have nVidia specific profile settings for ArmaII which seems to work for DayZ also. I'll post it here when I find it

Edit: found it..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=126076589

The way that guide relates Object Quality to CPU cores is utter crap as the RV Engine doesn't use HT.

What about nonHT multi core cpus? Not sure if it was this guide or not but I read those settings are good ones if you only count physical cores. Perhaps the OP of that guide is unaware of the HT limitation but those settings are still beneficial?

Edited by Sinphaltimus