Sign in to follow this  
Miquinei

How can I report a "mega exploit" privately?

Is it possible to report a game breaking bug that involves copying certain items within the game QUIETLY so nobody can view it and exploit it?

We discovered it last night and figured it needs to go before people find out and gain ability to instantly gear up.

Iif any of the forum mods coukd respond I would be great full.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Make a private report on the bug tracker mate :)

• Like 5

If its about copying certain items if you have 2 of them.... Its a known issue and already in the bugtracker.

Also i have to ask i have played with a couple people who i have found to be duping items and when i go near them i get massive crippling desync????

had a random befriend me on steam he was real  new to dayz so i helped him gear up and i dont know what he did but he started telling me how suddenly he had extra clips etc etc when we met up again ( he was looting 1 town over ) my desync went nuts....

Edited by SoulFirez

Make a private report on the bug tracker mate

:)

Gracias

• Like 2

1) http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php Go here, make an account if you do not have one at all.

2) Sign into the account making sure its all done sorted i.e. activated etc.

3) Log in. Then at the top there is a link says "Report Issue"

4) Follow the steps, then at the bottom it will have the option under "View Status" to make it public or private. Once all done, make it private and click submit.

5) All done.

• Like 2

You mean the exploit, that let's you copy your character while entering a server and then loot it.

This one's old as f**k

there are like 2-3 duplication methods known, so no need to make a fuzz about and play mr. ispy