Sign in to follow this  
commanderbash

anyone finding pistol red dot sight anymore?

I haven't come across one for days, I feel it may have been removed from spawn list as of ver .34 

anyone finding the red dot sight for the pistol anymore?

Killed someone with it yesterday. Picked it up. Tried it. And then threw it away. It was badly glitched and I couldn't aim. 

Haven't found one in ages, the flashlight is everywhere though! The only one I have seen was on a corpse and was ruined.

Would like it to complete my fnx.

it's bloomin' rarer than pristine LRS's took me 4 Weeks to find one on hard core, I think i'd found about 7 lrs including 3 pristine before I found a worn one in nwaf..

I found one a couple of days ago, I think they have become rarer and as usual just damn hard to spot sometimes xD

I could easily be wrong but I suspect they fiddle with the loot tables so that we test the more recently added stuff. I am always up to my eyes in SKS rifles.

Found a worn FNX reddot yesterday under a bed in barracks by the milbase near Kabanino.

Before that i found one in the hanagrs by NWAF.

Before that i found one in Balotta ATC.

Before that I thought they were a myth...

I have one on my FNX and i found a 2nd that i threw into a bush :P

Cant find a LRS anywhere tho.

Random loot is random

You sure its random i think the game has some evil spirit in it cause when there is something i want to find it can take days a week even but the moment i have one i start finding lots more and regular....

FUCKING evil possesion i tells ya (waves burning sage over his pc with dayz running)

They are very rare and totally useless on the fxn. I have only had one and it was ruined, the semi-auto pistol is such junk the scope just let's you see how bad the accuracy really is.

Found one pre emergency patch.  Gave it to my traveling companion.  Had to get rid of pre patch inventory to get frame rates back because of last patch.

If you look carefully at my buddy's handgun you can see the sight on top in the vid during our gas station suicide.

Killed someone with it yesterday. Picked it up. Tried it. And then threw it away. It was badly glitched and I couldn't aim. 

You have to relog to fix that, it happens with the Acog as well.

As for OP's question, I found one after the latest patch in a barrack.

I haven't come across one for days, I feel it may have been removed from spawn list as of ver .34 

Still around. Found one the other day. Probably the rarest item in the game. They tend to sink in the mattress' of the low rise barrack beds so keep your inner eye peeled.

How about pistol flashlights?  I have found like 6 on one server on two resets.  They are everywhere at construction sites and taverns!

• Like 1

Strangest loot appearance i am seeing (maybe its just me) is can openers i cant find one in civilian buildings but finding bucket loads of them at mil bases airfields.... Are they classed as mil loot now or have i just seen alot of random luck in reguards to there spawn..

They are very rare and totally useless on the fxn.