DeatHTaX

So idk if anyone else noticed this...

And I haven't seen it anywhere in general, but have you all noticed the ridiculous amount of punishment you're able to take now?

I was shot by an sks twice, beat with a fire axe 5 times while breaking my leg, and I still was able to fight off our attackers and emerge victorious

oh yeah, and also took a couple shots from some bambi's fists of fury.

I also watched my buddy shoot one of the guys 3 times with a mosin and still live, with absolutely no medical attention.

Just curious. haven't seen any discussion about it so wasn't sure if it was just me or anyone else has noticed this

• Like 3

Pretty much all incoming damage was nerfed with the last up date (IE, you can survive a 3 story fall I think. Fall damage MIGHT be completely disabled atm)

Pretty much all incoming damage was nerfed with the last up date (IE, you can survive a 3 story fall I think. Fall damage MIGHT be completely disabled atm)

Nah I saw a dude die from a 2nd story fall. 

And any plans to put damage back to somewhat normal? It's a bit ridiculous right now. I mean I should have been dead. there is no excuse for me to have survived all of that lol

I guess they had to do something for all the little KoS gumflapping whiners lol. Hopefully this gets a bit of an adjustment next patch

Yea, I survived like easily 30+ M4 rounds to the body and still lived. LOL

Edited by Guest

So I think we can all agree this needs to be addressed sometime in the near future? lol I'm all for a completely reasonable and slight increase in damage reduction based on inventory items, but seriously? My grey tac shirt is not a kevlar vest lol

i think this is because there is so much ammo, it is to counteract that maybe? you can take more damage , but maybe when they reduce ammo they will reduce the amount of damage you can take

• Like 1

i think this is because there is so much ammo, it is to counteract that maybe? you can take more damage , but maybe when they reduce ammo they will reduce the amount of damage you can take

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Which hopefully you're wrong, because if you aren't, that would mean that they're straying from hardcore realism to appease a bunch of "I can't survive past hour 1" kids :( that'd suck so hard lol

• Like 1

I got shot by a mosin at close range after engaging some bandits. It hit me down to just before black and white screen and I had to relocate and then go back and kill them. In the end by the time I finished relocating and killing them I was full health again (Healthy status). I just thought maybe it was a shot to my arm or something or maybe it hit the wall then me or something. Hmm meh!

Edited by Mopa

I got shot by a mosin at close range after i pissed off some bandits.

So you pissed off a bunch of people with loaded guns?

lol you don't sound like a very smart "hero" lol :P

edit: adjusted for accuracy of original post so this response does not come off as nonsensical

Edited by DeatHTaX

yeah i have noticed damage is well a little wack at the moment made the mistake of hiding and going afk to toilet ( usually i am real carefull when doing this but this time i was busting lol ) i hadnt noticed i had 2 persistant zeds chasing me ..

When i came back from a toilet break and grab a drink i was there being mauled by the 2 zeds and seeing they would have had there way with me for atleast 1 minute minimum i was still alive and after i dealt with them found i was barely hurt ( was healthy so got healing straight away and it took maybe 10 seconds to be healthy again...

Checked my gear i did have some damage done to my gear but not all that much i shrugged of a beating for 2 zeds seemed a little well low...

I'm ok if guns does not kill with 1 shot to the body. But surviving more then 2-3 shots from mosin sounds wrong.

If damage was nerfed, does it take 10 pistol shots to kill anyone again? That was what I hated in mod.

So you pissed off a bunch of people with loaded guns?

lol you don't sound like a very smart "hero" lol :P

1 - I'm not a hero. I play the game to hunt bandits and help people IF they ask for it. I dont do good to be a hero but because its more fun then shooting people for no reason just to grief and leave the body to disappear. 

2- I saw them kill someone with nothing so I hunted them. In the first spot I killed one and took a hit doing it then I moved around and killed the last one. I didnt piss anyone off.. I had fun killing bandits because its a game and I find the most fun killing bandits. 

Why are you hostile for no reason on the forums haha. Weird. 

Edited by Mopa

I'm ok if guns does not kill with 1 shot to the body. But surviving more then 2-3 shots from mosin sounds wrong.

If damage was nerfed, does it take 10 pistol shots to kill anyone again? That was what I hated in mod.

took me about 8 fnx pistol rounds to finish off the guy sniping us from the rocks my kamy. and Rick had already hit him with the mosin twice (not the same dude he hit 3 times, there were two of them)

1 - Im not a hero. I play the game to hunt bandits and help people IF they ask for it. I dont do good to be a hero but because its more fun then shooting people for no reason. 

2- I saw them kill someone with nothing so I hunted them. In the first spot I killed one and took a hit doing it then I moved around and killed the last one. I didnt piss anyone off.. I had fun killing bandits because its a game and I find the most fun killing bandits. 

Why are you hostile for no reason on the forums haha. Weird. 

Jack, relax, and get busy with the facts. You're takin this a bit too seriously. Learn to take a joke kid xD and way to edit your post, too. You said "pissed off some bandits" not "engaged some bandits" lol. You're silly :D

(Edited by Mopa, Today, 02:12 AM. lmao)

Edited by DeatHTaX

No I added the killing bandits for fun part because I wanted to clarify. Why would it piss bandits off? they play for the fun of combat and I gave it to them?

You have no common sense.. 

* Calling people kids does not make you a adult*

Edited by Mopa

I broke a leg hopping off the stairs in a barn ( 3 steps from the floor) so I guess my character didn't the "You are a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101" memo...

• Like 1

No I added the killing bandits for fun part because I wanted to clarify. Why would it piss bandits off? they play for the fun of combat and I gave it to them?

You have no common sense.. 

* Calling people kids does not make you a adult*

Also edit: Your another kos'er who is QQ that people talk on forums about you so you jump on anyone with a different play style. Stop being a hypocrite and QQing all the time jesus.. 

lol kid it's okay. you're original post said "pissed off some bandits". It's not a big deal. you don't have to lie about it lol. I have no idea why you're getting so defensive xD chill out

ANYWAY!

back on topic. 

backpack and assault vest filled with protective cases. OP? 

you decide

Yesterday saw a guy survive 2 sks and 1 mosin shot point blank to the torso, Third shot made him drop... He fell unconsious so we bandaged him and left him there to live another day...

lol kid it's okay. you're original post said "pissed off some bandits". It's not a big deal. you don't have to lie about it lol. I have no idea why you're getting so defensive xD chill out

ANYWAY!

back on topic. 

backpack and assault vest filled with protective cases. OP? 

you decide

You lie about previous posts and call others kid. Never seen that on the internet before.

Meh keep QQ.

Don't know if it is true, yesterday shot a guy with mosin at about 300m, went down and stayed down after 1 shot... As he had 2 packs of rice and a box of ceral I can only assume he was healthy...

• Like 1

Not sure if my suggestion deserves its own thread, so I'll put it on here, because it's on topic.

If, when damaged, you swayed a bit more (decreased accuracy) and had inhibited vision a few moments after undergoing severe pain it would stop things like OPs situation from happening. This would replace the greyscale when there's blood loss, which I personally hate because my game looks ugly for most of the time.

Ok now this is getting strange seems we have a some do some dont style bug.. Maybe i am to trusting but i believe everyone reporting there results in this thread( why lie about a possible bug/intended nerf) So many people arent suffering less damage i feel bad now cause while playing i started to feel my avatar had turned into the terminator....

Just exited and alt tabbed out of game to check this thread for other results as i just took in game a mosin shot to the chest and ran( came into a house to  loot ran into a waiting in corner shooter) kept running for about 3 min or so checked for anyone following saw none found safish spot and logged out having checked my health and i was back to healthy and never actually bleed from the gun shot.

Pretty sure it was chest i got hit cause checking my gear i had 2 ruined items that were worn and pristine before encounter...

• Like 1

Has it got anything to do with this:

• Weapons: Ballistic parameters of all projectiles tweaked for more realism (special thanks to Gews for his great analysis on weapon characteristics)

Has it got anything to do with this:

• Weapons: Ballistic parameters of all projectiles tweaked for more realism (special thanks to Gews for his great analysis on weapon characteristics)

LOL are you telling me i didnt bleed or take to much damage because the bullet hit the bible that i had stored in my tac vest ??? Dont ask why i have a bible i am not a religous man in real life just feel it fits being in zed apoc...

• Like 1