Sign in to follow this  
archone88

Advice please, my vision is blurry. No idea what to do. - No noob.

So I was shot at, but not hit just an hour ago.

And I thought my character went into some kind of shock, cause she cant see very well.

My status is "Energized" and "Hydrated", nothing else.

I dont bleed.

I can see colors.

But my vision is so blurry, I cant see zombies from 50m away.

Do I need some kind of painkillers? Or what? Any advice?

Try going into your video options page, it should reset the blur effect if it is being applied incorrectly.

• Like 2

Eat and drink until the "Energized" and "Hydrated" Statuses are highlighted in bright green (not just dark green) and the "Healing" status should appear.

Also, go to video settings > render > post processing and set it to low or very low (or off if you really wish).

• Like 1

what colour is the message of hydrated energized??? if it is bright light green you should then get the healthy or healing status below the other 2 status. Sounds to me like you are injured and once you get the healing then healthy status your vision will clear... But yeah it could be a bug so many variables people getting bugs others dont....

edit noface ninjad me lol

Edited by SoulFirez

For a while I had a bug where everything would be blurry at random times, or when I logged in. The only solution was to open up my video options, then it would correct itself without me changing everything (everything would suddenly get defined and not blurry at all).

Give that a try.

I tried going into video settings like KingRocket said. And it worked! No need to eat or change options.

Thank you!

Loss of colour is low blood, Blurriness is low health. Get the healing/healthy status. Watch the Merino video brudertack posted.

I tried going into video settings like KingRocket said. And it worked! No need to eat or change options.

Thank you!

Read.