Sign in to follow this  
Conrad_The_Comrade

Stuck On "Please Wait..." Screen

Okay, so, embarrassing as this is, I jumped off a railing, broke my legs. So I continued on for a bit, and finally gave up and committed suicide off the Fire station. When I clicked respawn, it just set me back to the "Your Dead" Screen. I logged out of the server, then re-logged. When I joined, it's stuck on the "Please Wait..." Screen. I tried multiple servers, and all of them are doing the same thing, any way I can fix this, or do I have to wait for another Patch/Fix?

• Like 2

This has happened to me several times. If restarting the client doesn't work, try loading the experimental branch, loading a character, then switching back to regular branch. It has worked for me so far. 

This has happened to me several times. If restarting the client doesn't work, try loading the experimental branch, loading a character, then switching back to regular branch. It has worked for me so far. 

had same problem this got it working, only thing had to re download the experimental branch (85mb) and then switching back had to download the regular branch again (85mb) but all good, :)

Thank solopopo!

Thanks for responding, but I, as addicted as I am, wouldn't stop trying to fix it, and I got it to work after a bit. All I did was wait like 5 minutes, join a server, respawned myself about 10 times, and when the timer was going I DC'd and re-logged. And bwam, there I was. Thanks though guys :)