Sign in to follow this  
kaix12

What to do next?

36 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I go next?

• Kill bandits around NWAF
    • Go back to the military base near NWAF
    • Go back to the safer pavalov and live there, protecting new players in cherno and getting equipement from the base
    • Go up north to the towns past NWAF
    • Go into NWAF one day when the server isn't as busy

Well it's my 5th life in Dayz and I have nearly everything, all camos, sks, fnx, big backpack, axe, tons of medical supplies, ammo and food. I only have a few more things I really want (A non-damaged PU scope, SKS bayonet, maybe a Bullet proof vest instead of my damaged tactical vest.) I am currently sitting in the city near NW airfield, I dont want to go there due to it being a death trap, but I also want the remaining things I want, so what should I do?

Go north of NWAF, the land to the north is very desolated but it is very nice and peaceful, very nice. Been there once and it was a great experience as I was never afraid of running into anyone so you can get some peace of mind which you can't get anywhere else in the game. 

• Like 3

That may sound like a good idea, but is there any military equipment spawns up there? (Not guns, just backpacks and gun attatchments) Because I probably want to get a better SKS scope, bayonet for the looks and a hunter backpack.

Well I might not be able too, im stuck inside a wall at a hospital!

Edit: NVM I vaulted out

Edited by Kaxii

I wouldn't go to NWAF, even if the server doesn't have lots of players online there will be some triggerhappy bandits there. I just noticed this today and I almost died but then my friend helped me out.

Well, right now there isn't much to do, when they implement all of the things the mod had, and more things of course will be more interesting, like camping, cooking, cars, hunting, new guns, etc.

Well Im exploring the live a happy life up north and there are three places I think I could go, there is one place to the west of the airfield, has a hospital, a hidden lodge and  a construction site, perfect for sniping bandits on there way to the airfield and getting some equipment, but no food. Or there is a trainstation north of gvozda with equipment, clothes and weapon spawns but once again not much food. Or there is svetlojarsk, more dangerous but as ability to live in woods, plenty of loot and can snipe bandits camping airfield and help out new spawns that spawn near there but once again more likely to die due to higher bandit presence.

Soft drinks fill hunger right? If so the place west of airfield I may make my permanent-ish residence

Edited by Kaxii

Protect new spawns and help them get geared! Build an army around you lol

Well today there was only 5 people on the server so I wnet to the airfield and boy was it dissapointing, found more stuff at cherno! So im off north now I guess as that has gotten the most votes.

You don't need a military spawn point to find the things that you are looking for your SKS: bayonet and PU Scope.

Rule number 1... NEVER get attached to your gear.

Rule number 2... see rule 1

Well I died anyway XD I have started playing with other people and well after getting into numerous firefights me and the group got killed by two bandits who came into the house we were waiting in while we waited for a freind who had been killed earlier to come to us. We were on the bottom floor and while we were there two bandits had gone up the stairs to the top floor to shoot at new spawns going into the churche

on the opposite side of the road. It was only when we heard them singing did we go up and after a 5 minute shoot out me, the friend I was with, the friend who had just spawned and the two bandits has killed each other. But yeah I didn't care about losing the stuff because it was an awesome fight, but I hate the long walk to get to electro and cherno after spawning in that same horrible always looted village by the coast :(

Well it's my 5th life in Dayz and I have nearly everything, all camos, sks, fnx, big backpack, axe, tons of medical supplies, ammo and food. I only have a few more things I really want (A non-damaged PU scope, SKS bayonet, maybe a Bullet proof vest instead of my damaged tactical vest.) I am currently sitting in the city near NW airfield, I dont want to go there due to it being a death trap, but I also want the remaining things I want, so what should I do?

try everything to break the game, and if you succeed, bug it at http://feedback.dayzgame.com/ 

so if you get stuck in a wall, screenshot it, take note of the building and its location - and bug it.

• Like 1

You should go around the map and try engaging in some player interaction, maybe give a new player a bag of rice or hunt for one of the many people with broken legs. If you end up dying you get to start over the gear hunt, which I personally enjoy :D

try everything to break the game, and if you succeed, bug it at http://feedback.dayzgame.com/

so if you get stuck in a wall, screenshot it, take note of the building and its location - and bug it.

Plenty of those! Had got stuck in a wall by walking through sideways in the hospital, fallen through 3 walls, even a friend fell through stairs on one of the 3 story buildings dying! Oh the random deaths in days, at least players are more predictable!

Basically at the moment end game is getting yourself killed, its just a question of how you want to go about it.