ZyriQ

I Can't Join Any Server on Standalone

Hi!

So title tells my problem. I bought DayZ Standalone yesterday and I cannot join any server (even empty). First game shows player list with all players ping 0ms and first yellow chain and then red chain. Sometimes it goes to loading screen and kick back to menu with error message "Connection with host has been lost". This happens on every server. Two times I got gameplay then it says No message receiving with X seconds and then kicked again out. I don't think this problem is about my network. DayZ allowed through firewall and my ping is about 40ms. I also took screenshot and you can see it. What should I do to play this game I don't wanna spend money just error screens.

RbOv2JV.png

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is Alpha and you have been warned...

Meanwhile, many people are suffering errors too since the new hot-fix which was supposedly going to fix the Re-spawn bug, but it didn't, it seems you'll have to wait it out, i'm pretty sure it'll get fixed soon, I've never seen this error you've faced before..

Rgds

Ted

Im still having this problem. Very annoying that they are working on minor problems for people who can get in game instead of making it so everyone can get into game.

i am heaving the same problem confirmacion of change message ,and from time to time verry rare i can join but i lose connecion if a few seconds and w8ting for host agan ,this issue is happening with the update that came today 03.20.2014, yestarday workd just fine ,my english is bad so hope u udenstand somthing ty

I've got the same problem...been trying to join several servers that are half full 27/40  17/30  and keep getting the "Waiting on host".   I can get into servers that are almost empty or at least I could, haven't tried it in awhile.

Those problems should been fixed now since the .43 patch. However i heared a few servers are still suffering.

Check in your Dayz folder, within your battleye folder for the BEclient file. If its there, remove it and validate your steam cache files. And check if the file has been replaced. If not, go to... http://www.battleye.com/download.html .... This has recently worked for a friend of mine who has had this problem for a while. Please let me know if this helps.