ImDeafDontShootMe

I died being forcefed M4A1 magazine rounds...

i wonder what was going through OPs head.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

now that's what I call...an EXPLOSIVE bowel movement!

Now that's an embarassing way to go.

Edited by Metalunatic

False alarm folks. This will surprise you and probably make it even more hilarious for some you brain-dead emotionless sarcastic players who posted in my thread.

Apparently what happened yesterday wasn't being forcefed magazine rounds. It was an actual rotten food that my "teammate" forcefed me and this person tricked our entire clan last night. This person was someone who had their application denied, then somehow had access to the clan's teamspeak channel. After I died being forcefed rotten food, I moved quickly to the airforce base to gather supplies. I got everything that I needed and waited for 3 other clanmates to join in. The person who betrayed us left the server after I died so he wasn't around when we gathered more supplies in the military base. 

Then 1 of them left because it was late at night and had to go. Only 2 remained, including me. We have all gathered enough supplies to keep us all going and well-fed, more guns and ammo, etc. You know the drill. The next thing you know, this random guy starts infiltrating the airforce base shooting my girlfriend knocking her out unconscious while I was logging out. I saw the whole thing happen on her screen, logged back on to try to kill the person who shot her and my screen shows up "You are dead". The last remaining clan member survived and escaped while attempting to revive her from unconsciousness. Needless to say I quite was pissed off, after having been killed twice so far and having always been careful enough to avoid bandits & other hostile players. None of us knew that this person was trying to betray us and we were all tricked. 

I wake up this morning explaining in teamspeak chat how I was shot & killed by this idiot in the airforce base. The person who infiltrated our server revealed himself to us saying that he was the one who killed us all because he had his application denied from the clan, all the while making fun of my deafness and saying how 'unmanly' I am because I wasn't able to communicate with others in the group via voice chat. I proceeded to copy and paste the whole conversation in proposal to the admin requesting an immediate ban which is currently awaiting approval. We were disgusted by the incident last night and even more so based on the latest revealing of the betrayer & his abhorrent immature behavior. The rules of the clan were to respect one another and discrimination was prohibited at all costs.  

This kind of behavior is unnecessary and only promotes hatred & distrust towards other players. I realize full well that this is a game and that banditry is entirely a possibility (it's a Zombie MMO game :) it's to be expected), but to have this type of mentality and behavior all the while insulting someone who has a disability repeatedly on end just shows how immature some people can be on here. I also realize that somebody will come in here and probably make a similar statement or remark saying 'it's just a game' and probably dismiss my claims as moot and my feelings/thoughts unimportant because this never happened to them & just couldn't care less about it but I wanted to create this post as to show you people there's a difference between mere banditry and KoS'ing while insulting an entire clan & their teammates for no reason at all other than for the sake of it. 

I'll be ending this post for now. Let me know what you think of the situation & what transpired.

Hopefully there will be at least some good posts. 

Edited by ImDeafDontShootMe

omg lol, you can forcefed bullets? why the fuck you guys telling me this now...

(god, all that time wasted :c)

sorry my friend, but im almost positive that LEAD POISONING causes sickness.. then death... sorry it took u 30 hours to get geared up as well.. looks like you're back to the grind! good luck

• Like 1

And yet one of the most obnoxious immature & childish players of the game. 

He literally was being childish in chat by spamming "its a game and you're a deaf person go kill yourself" repeatedly on end. 

Read my post again on this page. It was a false alarm, I wasn't being forcefed bullets (sadly). 

Well then, this calls for a suggestion thread...

Infiltrating you because you forgot to take his teamspeak access, killing almost all of you because you can't identify each other on TS (even though there are apparently only 4 of you), and because of that you want to ban him?
He sounds pretty awesome, and sry, but you don't really come across as the victim here..

Edited by ekd
  • Like 1

Read my post again on this page. It was a false alarm, I wasn't being forcefed bullets (sadly). 

may want to just copy/paste your updated post to the original post, a lot of people don't read entire threads and will miss the update if you don't....

Also, sorry you got duped, but I have to admit... I lol'd at the update, I think i'd have preferred a friend accidentally force feeding me bullets over what really happened  :rolleyes:

Infiltrating you because you forgot to take his teamspeak access, killing almost all of you because you can't identify each other on TS (even though there are apparently only 4 of you), and because of that you want to ban him?

He sounds pretty awesome, and sry, but you don't really come across as the victim here..

First of all, I wasn't admin and I wasn't able to communicate with any of them through the mic because I'm deaf. Me, my girlfriend and the betrayer were new recruits in the same day. Second of all, we both wanted to ban him because of his constant defamatory & degrading comments to all of us in chat for no reason whatsoever, since we haven't done anything to him to cause such behavior. Now because of his actions, everybody in our clan wants him to be banned and will be undergoing the process soon.

I'm surprised that you wouldn't want him to be banned and thinking he's cool after seeing what I posted "its a game and you're a deaf person go kill yourself" over and over. That shows how low your morals are. 

may want to just copy/paste your updated post to the original post, a lot of people don't read entire threads and will miss the update if you don't....

Also, sorry you got duped, but I have to admit... I lol'd at the update, I think i'd have preferred a friend accidentally force feeding me bullets over what really happened  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice, I'll place the update in my first post. On hindsight, I suppose it is funny the first time around thinking it was a glitch, but after the second time.. Enough was enough. I do have to say I laughed at a few of the comments made in this thread. Doesn't make it any better losing all my gear though. 

Oh well, time for more gear collecting. 

Edited by ImDeafDontShootMe

...how old are you? I really hope you're a teenager because if a grown adult doesnt understand it's not ok to spam "your deaf go die" to a stranger then this community is in a worse state than i imagined.

• Like 2

First of all, I wasn't admin and I wasn't able to communicate with any of them through the mic because I'm deaf. Me, my girlfriend and the betrayer were new recruits in the same day. Second of all, we both wanted to ban him because of his constant defamatory & degrading comments to all of us in chat for no reason whatsoever, since we haven't done anything to him to cause such behavior. Now because of his actions, everybody in our clan wants him to be banned and will be undergoing the process soon.

I'm surprised that you wouldn't want him to be banned and thinking he's cool after seeing what I posted "its a game and you're a deaf person go kill yourself" over and over. That shows how low your morals are. 

Thanks for the advice, I'll place the update in my first post. On hindsight, I suppose it is funny the first time around thinking it was a glitch, but after the second time.. Enough was enough. I do have to say I laughed at a few of the comments made in this thread. Doesn't make it any better losing all my gear though. 

Oh well, time for more gear collecting. 

300 hours of gameplay for me, and I can tell you this, I've learned real quick that death is everywhere in this game lol. I've lost everything more times than I can count to everything from ladders to trusting a random person. It's never something I want to happen, but I don't even worry about gear anymore lol, I've actually come to enjoy trying to kit out and dress differently after every death, and see the differences it makes. Every coastal start is a new chapter in your story, follow it till the end then start the next one. Works for me! 

...how old are you? I really hope you're a teenager because if a grown adult doesnt understand it's not ok to spam "your deaf go die" to a stranger then this community is in a worse state than i imagined.

Thank you. :) My sentiments exactly. 

300 hours of gameplay for me, and I can tell you this, I've learned real quick that death is everywhere in this game lol. I've lost everything more times than I can count to everything from ladders to trusting a random person. It's never something I want to happen, but I don't even worry about gear anymore lol, I've actually come to enjoy trying to kit out and dress differently after every death, and see the differences it makes. Every coastal start is a new chapter in your story, follow it till the end then start the next one. Works for me! 

Damn... 300 hours. Lol I can see your point though. It's difficult learning how to be detached with losing your gear repeatedly in this game. Granted though, It's in early Alpha stage and there's not enough zombies to go around killing all these KoS'ers and Bandits yet. I have only about 35+ hours in this game and still learning. I refuse to be a part of this mentality however, and would rather play a mix of neutral/heroic personality from time to time while avoiding conflict if I can. I won't be afraid to defend myself if the time comes however. 

What's your suggestion for learning how to communicate with others if I can't immediately communicate (or understand) other players during a first meeting? I usually just tell them that I'm deaf and politely request them to type for me so I can understand them. I'm planning to have a mic this time around though so I can effectively use a faster & quicker mode of transferring information to them rather than just typing since they can sometimes kill you on the spot if you don't talk to them fast enough, hence getting you killed.

This is a disadvantage for me and I'm currently looking for more ways to provide a service for deaf/hearing impaired folks in this game who want to play. I was thinking along the lines of an optional on-screen indicator for us (especially for those who are completely deaf and can't hear without hearing aids/cochlear implants) to be able to see where the zombies are coming, where the bullets are, etc. It's tricky because it would have to be slightly vague on the direction since I can see this feature being abused by other players who wish to take advantage of it. 

What do you think?

• Like 1

Thank you. :) My sentiments exactly. 

Damn... 300 hours. Lol I can see your point though. It's difficult learning how to be detached with losing your gear repeatedly in this game. Granted though, It's in early Alpha stage and there's not enough zombies to go around killing all these KoS'ers and Bandits yet. I have only about 35+ hours in this game and still learning. I refuse to be a part of this mentality however, and would rather play a mix of neutral/heroic personality from time to time while avoiding conflict if I can. I won't be afraid to defend myself if the time comes however. 

What's your suggestion for learning how to communicate with others if I can't immediately communicate (or understand) other players during a first meeting? I usually just tell them that I'm deaf and politely request them to type for me so I can understand them. I'm planning to have a mic this time around though so I can effectively use a faster & quicker mode of transferring information to them rather than just typing since they can sometimes kill you on the spot if you don't talk to them fast enough, hence getting you killed.

This is a disadvantage for me and I'm currently looking for more ways to provide a service for deaf/hearing impaired folks in this game who want to play. I was thinking along the lines of an optional on-screen indicator for us (especially for those who are completely deaf and can't hear without hearing aids/cochlear implants) to be able to see where the zombies are coming, where the bullets are, etc. It's tricky because it would have to be slightly vague on the direction since I can see this feature being abused by other players who wish to take advantage of it. 

What do you think?

I'll be honest, if you are deaf, this game will be quite a bit more difficult. My life has been saved numerous times due to hearing the footfalls, reloads, eating and drinking sounds of incoming/nearby players, may times above me or on the other side of a wall from me etc...

With that said, a mic, for conveying your handicap when you DO see another player, would definitely be the way to go, they can then at least have the option to choose whether or not to type out communication. As it stands, not hearing commands or questions from other players can get you killed well before you type a message and they look down to read it.

Beans for the effort! Let me know how it goes for you! 

I really want to meet the infiltrator, I need to give him beans! This is the kind of saboteur shit you only read about in Eve.

Also hilarious: OP was so unhealthy he died from food poisoning.

Oh, you're actually deaf. I thought he just said that because your headset was broken or something.

Sorry then, and yes, your anger about his behavior is justified.

Some people make me sick...  It's one thing to be a douche and backstab people out of revenge, but making derogatory comments like that is the kind of thing that will bite him in the ass eventually.  I'm glad you didn't let it discourage you from continuing to play.  For what it's worth, I came across two well geared strangers today (separately) and neither of those encounters resulted in detainment/robbery/shots fired.  So there definitely are some good folks out there.