Advent1

Trading Post

Hey!

I'm looking for anyone that has a PRISTINE M4 sight and a .357 revolver for trade.

If interested, we'll more than likely trade/meet at Balota or Cherno. (If you want to meet at another spot, let me know).

Edited by Shades-

Hey!

I'm looking for anyone that has a PRISTINE M4 sight and a .357 revolver for trade.

If interested, we'll more than likely trade/meet at Balota or Cherno. (If you want to meet at another spot, let me know).

fnx45?

what do you have?

It would be helpful to mention if this is hardcore or normal and what to have to offer

Hello me and my small group of survivors are looking for some things we have allmost any full kitted military gun M4 , AK , Mosin etc to trade for them and lots of xtra stuff just ask

Looking For

REGULAR

1 Full kitted pristine FNX

2 Longhorn Pistol

3 Red Boonie and Red Bandana face

4 Blue Bandana face

5 Red and Blue Childs Briefcases

Post pm or msg on steam

Edited by Dieseld456

Can people please specify whether they are on regular or hardcore...

Seems pointless to post but here is what I am looking for currently:

Regular excess items/for trade

1. TTSKO Shirt (Pristine)

2. TTSKO Pants (Pristine)

3. 1 ACOG (Pristine)

Regular items I am seeking:

1. Combat Knife pristine (aren't we all...I literally skipped over like 5 of these just before they became rare in .46)

Hardcore excess items/for trade:

1.TTSKO pants (pristine)

2. M91 Bayonet (Pristine)

3. Compensator (pristine)

4. LRS (pristine)

5. Tent (pristine)

Hardcore items I am seeking:

1. Combat Knife

2. M4 (ideally with MP buttstock, RIS HG, ACOG and Suppressor )

3. 2x M68 and/or RDS optics (for MP5Ks)

4. Riders Jacket (pristine)

Edited by trev186

HARDCORE: I've got an FNX with pristine RDS and flashlight that I wouldn't mind trading away. I also have a CZ527 mag (don't know how rare these are) that I'm willing to part with. The only things I'm looking for are an ACOG scope (derp) and a combat knife.

REGULAR

What I got to offer:

1 Tent (pristine)

What I need:

M4 with attachments (worn or pristine) - need to have ACOG

or

ACOG optics + something that interests me.

As you can see the ACOG is crucial to me and in case you are a reasonable guy I might trade the tent just for the ACOG. PM me here for further informations.

Stable regular: If you got pristine or worn ACOG or pristine combat knife, I can give pristine tent, pristine camo bandana (the new one) + AK 101 with as much mags as you want , MP5K 30rnd mags, pristine TTSKO clothes and pristine assault vest khakhi. I would like to test the Acog on a MP5K. Send PM.

I also would like to have one of the old tactical vest, pristine (I know some people still have some) and a grenade. I would become your own personal slave. I can also trade Karakoz's secrets, if you don't know them already.

I will only trade with trusted community members.

Edited by Karakoz
  • Like 1

I have 4 30rnd AK101 mags for trade. Would love ammo box full of .45 rnds or a couple of 75 rnd drums for the AKM

I need anti stab vest and PM73 RAK with mags.

Can give m4a1 with all attachments, press vest, mp5 with sights or anything you need, just pm me.

I need anti stab vest and PM73 RAK with mags.

Can give m4a1 with all attachments, press vest, mp5 with sights or anything you need, just pm me.

Regular or HC ?

I can get u an Anti stab vest for the M4. The RAK only spawns at hell sites and is not in game since they do not spawn.

Trading anything really for a tent, message me for more details on what I have and where to meet. I'm on regular.

Edited by DreadGrunt

Hardcore:

Anybody got a CZ75 with mags lying around? I'd be willing to negotiate for a trade

Hardcore:

Anybody got a CZ75 with mags lying around? I'd be willing to negotiate for a trade

I could have one with some mags for u in an hour if u got an M4 for trade ;) 

I need magpull handguard for m4 in babycore (or full m4, doesn't matter).

Could trade pristine Press vest, Black High Capacity vest, mosin with LRS with bunch of ammo etc. PM if interested.

Looking to trade for 1 camping tent. 

I have:

Almost all of my items and ammo are in protector cases as well. I am a very cautious player. Add on steam: omgitsloki, game name: |g4| Loki

you don't even have DayZ.

• Like 1

I could have one with some mags for u in an hour if u got an M4 for trade ;)

could give you m4 in babycore. In hardcore it is much more useful to have AK101 with plastic stock and rail handguard because it is almost 30 percent more accurate than m4 with magpull parts and the PSO scope zooms in slightly better too. Ak101 is really the one true automatic rifle now that can be used for sniping, I tested it bunch of times, it's the beast. But in regular it doesn't matter much, since 3pp magic and such.

could give you m4 in babycore. In hardcore it is much more useful to have AK101 with plastic stock and rail handguard because it is almost 30 percent more accurate than m4 with magpull parts and the PSO scope zooms in slightly better too. Ak101 is really the one true automatic rifle now that can be used for sniping, I tested it bunch of times, it's the beast. But in regular it doesn't matter much, since 3pp magic and such.

I dont need M4 in regular....

Already have my preferred kit on HC just want an M4 to stow away in my tent on HC for a rainy day

I dont need M4 in regular....

Already have my preferred kit on HC just want an M4 to stow away in my tent on HC for a rainy day

Maybe you by accident have MP handguard on your m4? Cause it is the only thing I am looking for.

Maybe you by accident have MP handguard on your m4? Cause it is the only thing I am looking for.

I prefer the RIS HG I like rolling tacticool just to annoy giboenz and crew ;)