blinkspy

anyone having desync issues?

ok i've tried a number of servers since the patch from .33.xx and .34.xx 

it seems like i've been getting desync a lot in all the servers.

just now i was behind cherno apartments and i get a red chain and next thing i noticed, i'm unconscious and hear a gun shot.

anyone else experience this desyncing issue since the new updates?

I do experience these issues since the introduction of battleeye. Before that everything was working like a charm.

Edited by Snafun

nope not everyone. In our group of 4 people it's only affecting me...

i got it with friends like 4 o 5 ppl, always maybe with just 2 :( PLEASE FIX!

im getting dreaded horrible fps drops and dsync issues as well. pretty sad.

i have been having bad dsync problems think it started a few patches ago but now i cant even play with my friends most of the time or i end up getting that lag where you cant see anyone moving and you cant take weapons out....i just get left behind or lost ):

The desync is attributed to having a very large amount of items on you eg are you carrying multple carry boxes ammo boxes med kits??? the server has to ping info to you constantly in check of these items and as such creates a back log of info packets causing desync...

The same goes when you try to play near anyone who has such a huge item list ( if your anywhere in the network buble.

This is one of the fixes coming soon a single item check from server so it wont cause this back log of info packets and hopefully free us of desync ( which can be avoided if again you play with far less containers or near people who do ...