Sign in to follow this  
vinetor

Freeze of Dayz after the new patch.

Hi all,

After the last update i have a problem with dayz, i don't know if it's my fault or not but when i launch the game and join in a server the game freeze immediately and i'm forced to shut down the game.

Now, it could be a problem of my cpu (Intel core 2 duo E7400 2.80Ghz) or should i wait for another patch with a related fix?

PS:

I've played with all high settings until few days ago, and yes, i've already tried to change settings.

Edited by vinetor
  • Like 3

Having same issue. I can get into a server, and within five minutes my computer freezes up and I have to restart the computer.

Had no problems playing up to now.

I tried lowering settings and same issue.

On a Core i5 cpu, Nvidia GT640M gpu, 6 GB RAM, yada yada, but the computer has had no real issues running the game until today after the patch.

Same freezes and fps loss within 5-10 minutes of playing, just after 0.34 fix

and flickering textures in inventory

Edited by Outlaw_Torn

same here, i have a 7770 with 2 gb and 32 gb of RAM, and getting the same thing, was fine yesterday looks like it happened after the hotfix that went in this morning.

There's some major memory leak since the patch. I ran everything on high, and textures on very high with 200% res and had between min 30 fps and 60 fps. Now after 5 mins it's start to drop and then it freezes/stop responding. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Yep, it seems to be a pretty common issue. I'd stay out of Chernaurus until it gets fixed.

• Like 2

Having same issue. I can get into a server, and within five minutes my computer freezes up and I have to restart the computer.

Had no problems playing up to now.

I tried lowering settings and same issue.

...computer has had no real issues running the game until today after the patch.

Same here exactly to all of that. It runs fine at first, then slowly drops in framerate then freezes completely and must be ctrl-alt-del'd