Blades421

Todays Fix Erased My Character

gotta love thses updates.....always seem to get the short end of the stick.

if you connect to server and it says server unable to connect to central hive or something along those lines leave the server

tried a few servers hopeing its bugged or something but no dice, it seems to have deleted me...now im spawning with groups of like 7-10 other people its a shiit show!

Rejoining different servers creates a new toon every time, hive must be down or something.

Was it just wiped while you weren't playing or did you play on a server? Because playing at that time would make it your fault somehow..

yes if you spawn different characters each server the hive is just down... so disconnect fast or your character will really be wiped

Edited by generelleasy

Was it just wiped while you weren't playing or did you play on a server? Because playing at that time would make it your fault somehow..

no ive been offline for over 12 hours

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa my virtual character in a virtual world during an alpha phase of a game was erased, whaaaaaa.

:facepalm:

glad to see the retards came running for this one.

same here just clean wipe respaw fresh and next to 2 zombie quickly log out, the nice thing i saw that was raining finally we get different weather.

I don't think the servers are actually up. I logged on earlier to the same new character but it wasn't a fresh spawn. I think they haven't loaded the info yet so be patient and let's see what happens when they are truly ready.

• Like 1

...Did nobody read the warnings when they bought this game? Or the short little paragraph you click on that you have to click "I understand" before playing? Updates are going to cause problems, there are going to be character whipes intentionally and un-intentionally. This is something you should get used to and if you played the mod already used to as there was lots of glitch/bug dying.

And this is exactly why we wait a few hours (or a day) after any update before logging in :)

PS my guy was still on the main menu, didnt go any further....waited for threads like this lol

Edited by Karmaterror
  • Like 1

...Did nobody read the warnings when they bought this game? Or the short little paragraph you click on that you have to click "I understand" before playing? Updates are going to cause problems, there are going to be character whipes intentionally and un-intentionally. This is something you should get used to and if you played the mod already used to as there was lots of glitch/bug dying.

is everyone so arrogant and on high horses in this community???? we simply want to know if the wipe is for real? or do we wait a bit and get the hive back? and once we know for sure we can start over....why bother starting over now if we get our shit back in an hour???? fuck all you trolls.

• Like 1

stop it

• Like 1

Wait a bit, cmon guys, go talk with your friends or play with your dog.. Central hive is surely down after the patch, give it a try!

Most of the servers are down so I didn't try to log in.

Surely anyone who logs in at this time when they know what is happening only has their self to blame?

Most of the servers are down so I didn't try to log in.

Surely anyone who logs in at this time when they know what is happening only has their self to blame?

No.

when steam gives me a ''dayz update'' and it completes. I would assume its ready to go. is that so hard to believe?

• Like 2

I´m glad that i commited suicide (sks,magnum and 45er gone ;)

just minutes before the update.

So i don´t have to cry like a little girl after the update because my character is gone ;)