Sign in to follow this  
user is my name

the spawn is terrible

i hate spawning to the far right of the map theres nothing over there just i little bit of houses with barley any loot you be lucky just to find a weapon or a backpack and sometimes i get spawn killed when i join a server its garbage i never spawn close to cherno or electro or even north at all i would mind these spawns if there were bikes in the game but running all the way tho electro or up north were theres actually stuff 

• Like 1

Here's some beans because you're post has changed my life with this thought provoking post.

Thank you for changing the lenses through which I view this wonderful world :)

• Like 1

I wonder. When did the devs add "barley" to the game.

Can we craft our own beer now? Or have they yet to add in hops and yeast?

• Like 1

Ugh. If English is not your first language, you have an excuse. But if you are American (which I am assuming you are), then for God's sake at least try to type in an effective and clear manner. I went to a public, vocational school, so you have no excuse.

Ugh. If English is not your first language, you have an excuse. But if you are American (which I am assuming you are), then for God's sake at least try to type in an effective and clear manner. I went to a public, vocational school, so you have no excuse.

im from greece and live in Canada 

i hate spawning to the far right of the map theres nothing over there just i little bit of houses with barley any loot you be lucky just to find a weapon or a backpack and sometimes i get spawn killed when i join a server its garbage i never spawn close to cherno or electro or even north at all i would mind these spawns if there were bikes in the game but running all the way tho electro or up north were theres actually stuff 

i hate spawning to the far right of the map theres nothing over there just i little bit of houses with barley any loot

barley any loot

barley

Barley_in_Slovenia.jpg

EDIT: @OP: Couldn't agree more, man. Barley! :3

Edited by Grimey Rick
  • Like 2

hey+there+Sworley+_f64b95e133aecbf61d835

What we are trying to tell you, young man from greece now living in canada, is that:

1) There are 512 "Spawn" thread

2) It's well known that the Spawn locations are not final

3) Go inland ffs and don't sit at the coast

4) Don't expect to find everything in the first house you search. Or the first 10. Or the first 20.

5) If you really complain about wandering around in DayZ, I'm afraid son, you play the wrong game.

6) Gearing up is NOT the goal.

7) This whole point list is pointless (because, in fact, there are numbers, not points). I just wanted to post the Swarley pic. But orlok gets angry when I don't try to say something useful in posts and only make fun out of people.

Edited by LaughingJack