SupWithThat

Massed cowardice - 4 Disconnectors (Pics Inside)

Probably been said before but there should be a 20 sec down time where ur character is motionless and a target, as soon as u hit abort u freeze on screen for 20 so you'd better make sure u abort when ur sure ur safe...THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED

So a bunch of people were actually working together for once and repairing a vehicle, so you wormed your way up next to them in a ghillie suit and not only killed them all but destroyed the vehicle they were using as a project?

What a cockface.

WELL SHIT.

i was with that group op you lucky bastard. it was me' date=' my friend jay, and three NWO including fox. we were generally sticking together after meeting up in a factory, us thinking NWO were pretty good guys we played for a while. found that bus, drove it around a bit looking for parts. we saw a guy in a ghillie run by and decided to take some shots at him.

we thought you'd ran away man lol. start to repair the bus and shit hits the fan. i was behind it at the time (other side that you were shooting at) and didnt get a chance to pop my head out before it blew up and killed me. jay logged and so did the NWO. a couple logged back in but got killed by the bus. went in to the nwo teamspeak afterwards to see what the fuck went down and we were kicked after we announced who we were playing with (could clearly see the guys in the channel, and they seemed mad about something).

they probably thought we led them to you and bitched out when they got shot.

congrats mate, congrats

[/quote']

The whole time I was opening fire on you guys I was expecting the return to kill me...that was until the bus exploded.

Weird how twists of fate can totally tip a skirmish in your favour.

we were too busy screaming in chat to get in the bus and get the fuck out of there lol, we had just found that south at solchniy

NWO are a bunch of asshats, honestly the worst group of people i have ever come in contact with in this game

Bandit here.

1. Anyone who parks a bus in an area like that deserves to die. Hopefully a d/c timer or equivalent is implemented soon.

2. Vehicles such as the bus tend to spawn fully operational so who knows/cares about how much work was put into it. Doesn't matter because of point 1.

3. If there are that many people in a group, someone should be on overwatch. It's common knowledge there are players out there to kill, so if you want to run around like ants that is your choice.

4. People making statements about using 3rd person and cursor servers make no sense. there aren't that many servers out there. People play where they can and if there is the option to use these things we will - because everyone else would be too.

TLDR learn to play the game before you cry about it.

i never understood the ch and 3rdp complaints either, tbh i cant stand playing without 3rd person, mainly because my vision seems way too cramped in first person, i like fp, for nighttime and flashlights, but i like having the option to play 3rd

it doesnt make you any less skilled, everyone has the same advantage,,

One moment it's 4 joyriding yahoos shooting at someone on the side of the road, the next moment it's panic at the disco ending in death.

Nice work! :D

One moment it's 4 joyriding yahoos shooting at someone on the side of the road' date=' the next moment it's panic at the disco ending in death.

Nice work! :D

[/quote']

There was a moment when everything settled and they all stopped trying to disconnect/reconnect and I could see all the bodies...I just stared at the wreckage and thought how their day went from happy-go-jolly to utter disaster in seconds.

Bandit here.

1. Anyone who parks a bus in an area like that deserves to die. Hopefully a d/c timer or equivalent is implemented soon.

2. Vehicles such as the bus tend to spawn fully operational so who knows/cares about how much work was put into it. Doesn't matter because of point 1.

3. If there are that many people in a group' date=' someone should be on overwatch. It's common knowledge there are players out there to kill, so if you want to run around like ants that is your choice.

4. People making statements about using 3rd person and cursor servers make no sense. there aren't that many servers out there. People play where they can and if there is the option to use these things we will - because everyone else would be too.

TLDR learn to play the game before you cry about it.

[/quote']

we had the bus parked for a while and thought we had scouted the area perfectly for like 10 minutes before we started repairing it, and yes the bus needed only a tire and some gas to get going but the fuel tank and engine were reaaaaaly broken.

Who cares' date=' you use third person so are a coward anyway.

[/quote']

QFT.

Yo man' date=' I'll suck yo dick for a ghillie suit!

[/quote']

Easy there, Tiger! You'll find one eventually.

Who cares' date=' you use third person so are a coward anyway.

[/quote']

QFT.

Yo man' date=' I'll suck yo dick for a ghillie suit!

[/quote']

Easy there, Tiger! You'll find one eventually.

I love how stupid kids are these days.

So what if he's a bandit in a video game? That gives you the right to insult him and call him a cockface?

You people need to stop taking this shit so seriously. You sound like nutcases.

This leaves me a thoroughly unsatisfied bandit. I understand that people don't want to die after their hard work' date=' but it's no easy feat to take on 5 players on your own - I'd expect them to at least man up and accept it in cases such as this.[/quote']

I understand what you mean BUT first, please, answer a question:

- What do you expect from killing someone in a server where nametags is ON? And, why are you banditing in a server like this? -

Be a real man, play only in servers WITHOUT nametags.

Nametags are for casuals unable to use eyes and brain.

Im confused, i see 5 bodies there, surely you got the kills and was able to loot the bodies?

Your saying they disconnected before they died? How are thier bodies there then?

This leaves me a thoroughly unsatisfied bandit. I understand that people don't want to die after their hard work' date=' but it's no easy feat to take on 5 players on your own - I'd expect them to at least man up and accept it in cases such as this.[/quote']

- What do you expect from killing someone in a server where nametags is ON? And, why are you banditing in a server like this? -

My two main servers are Chicago 21 and 22 - the one mentioned in the OP is one I've only visited once for any length of time, which so happens to be the time mentioned in the OP.

When we're playing in our group we avoid servers with nametags as best we can - when I'm playing solo though I tent to just jump in whatever I can find without really looking at what is on or off in the lobby.

Im confused' date=' i see 5 bodies there, surely you got the kills and was able to loot the bodies?

Your saying they disconnected before they died? How are thier bodies there then?

[/quote']

Whilst they were in the process of dying the players were rapidly logging off and on, causing their bodies to appear and disappear again rapidly.

This seems to have screwed something up and led to the damage caused not being attributed to me.

Im confused' date=' i see 5 bodies there, surely you got the kills and was able to loot the bodies?

[/quote']

It seems that the exploding bus did the job or they bled out while disconnecting/reconnecting.

My two main servers are Chicago 21 and 22 - the one mentioned in the OP is one I've only visited once for any length of time' date=' which so happens to be the time mentioned in the OP.

When we're playing in our group we avoid servers with nametags as best we can - when I'm playing solo though I tent to just jump in whatever I can find without really looking at what is on or off in the lobby.

[/quote']

Yeah, as I suspected, I meant no offence of course.

If there was something to filter out things like 3PV/CH/Nametags when on/off...

My two main servers are Chicago 21 and 22 - the one mentioned in the OP is one I've only visited once for any length of time, which so happens to be the time mentioned in the OP.

[/quote']

Whilst they were in the process of dying the players were rapidly logging off and on, causing their bodies to appear and disappear again rapidly.

This seems to have screwed something up and led to the damage caused not being attributed to me.

Oh ok, so they all died then? They DID take pot shots at you...so...well...game on! Great job, I belive your story and you have every right to brag.

Yeah' date=' as I suspected, I meant no offence of course.

If there was something to filter out things like 3PV/CH/Nametags when on/off...

[/quote']

None taken - it would be nice to have a feature to further filter the servers IMO.

Oh ok' date=' so they all died then? They DID take pot shots at you...so...well...game on! Great job, I belive your story and you have every right to brag.

[/quote']

Thanking you.

You can actually see that in the first screenshot a player name is highlighted (lawligagger), the same player name came up as having died multiple times, each time the player would reappear then do the dropping animation. Two of the others were doing the same thing, and another appeared later and just dropped dead too - only one of them actually stayed/died directly after I shot, which was the only one I was credited for.

Above post makes me wish so hard we could +/- rep people on Day Z forums...

Just throwing this out there, all of us died and we were saddened by the loss of ol' bessy. (our bus) As you can see in the above photos, all of our corpses are littering the ground next to the bus.

Oh, I get it, DocFox is butthurt because his entire group of friends couldn't fight off a single Enfield sniper, and now their disconnecting asses are plastered all over the forums.

I get why he's so pissy now.