Hoowie

Can i be Refounded ?

Well, hello everyone.

Everything is in the topic !

Can i be refounded and if yes, how to do that ?

Is there's any email for assistance ?

My reasons ?

24€ for what it is actually is a total waste of my money and if i knew it, i would have kept my money ! I barely can play... got that "you're dead bug" on my 50 first attempt to play, and the only two games i played were just a waste of money to me.

So alright it is an alpha... but in my opinion it is not even an alpha... It is even before an Alpha... it's an AAAAAlpha... Movements are crap, can't fight a zombie with a baked beans cans in my hand... No water tap in any houses, and if you find one, you can't use it...

And about houses... they're All the same ! It's like 4 different type of houses in this alpha game. Same outside, same inside (same photo on the wall... etc..)

Sounds are craps, Like, i got the riffle sound when i use my hand to hit a wood door...

So alpha ok... But when i spend 24€ in a game, even an alpha one, i expect many more than this...

So if anyone can tell me how i can be refounded...

It would be awesome !

Good game to people who loves it.

Peace.

Hoowie.

Edited by Hoowie

No, I don't think you can be "Refounded". Ummm btw that is one crappy excuse to get your money back. :P

Dude do us all a favor and just quit.

No they won't refund your money because you do not know what Alpha means. 

Learn all about Alphas and research a game before you buy it.

Go play runescape for a year and come back, or don't, either way..

• Like 1

You must go to place of purchase for a refund. In this case Steam

also

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

"can't fight a zombie with a baked beans cans in my hand" - This

another stupid thread about "I know it is an alpha... but it's unplayable bullshit game and etc etc etc"
omfg... <_<

You know when your was thinking over buying Dayz didn't you see this ... 

What the developers say:

“DayZ Early Access is your chance to experience DayZ as it evolves throughout its development process. Be aware that our Early Access offer is a representation of our core pillars, and the framework we have created around them. It is a work in progress and therefore contains a variety of bugs. We strongly advise you not to buy and play the game at this stage unless you clearly understand what Early Access means and are interested in participating in the ongoing development cycle.”

WELL ?  :P

Hello there

You will have to go to the support area of wherever you bought it from.

We cannot assist you here.

Rgds

LoK