DMentMan

am i a bandit now?

so me and my friend was at electro, by the school. he just logged in and had nothing, i had an M4 and some ammo, so we walk outside and he says: oh you have another friend with you. and i was like WTF, then there was a guy fully geared standing there just looking at us. i panic and shoot him with like 20 bullets. so my friend grabs his stuff and we stat to loot some stuff.

Am i a bandit now?

• Like 1

Elektro is basically a war-zone. As well as military bases and airfields.

As for how you handled the situation, thats up to you. He didnt announce his presence, your friend needed a gun and you were in Elektro.

I generally try to help people when I can but my golden rule is: Unless im in control of the situation, I will shoot first. Hesitation has gotten me killed to many times.

You gangsta.

Dunno. Hard to tell if he was hostile or not. Maybe he was stripping you with his eyes?

No you're a survivor.

Seriously you reacted the right way, better him than you.

Try to avoid being face to face all of a sudden, in these scenarios it's usually the quickest one that walks.

When you see someone from a distance you can try to engage communication and decide whether you will cooperate, engage or withdraw.

• Like 1

No you're a survivor.

Seriously you reacted the right way, better him than you.

Try to avoid being face to face all of a sudden, in these scenarios it's usually the quickest one that walks.

When you see someone from a distance you can try to engage communication and decide whether you will cooperate, engage or withdraw.

alright

• Like 1

You gangsta.

Dunno. Hard to tell if he was hostile or not. Maybe he was stripping you with his eyes?

Maybe he was a she, and she was looking for other singles in her area.

Are you a bandit?

Only you know the answer to that... :D

Bandit ass hole. Should have spoke to him last night.

Last night I went to meet my fresh spawn mate in Berezino. it was pitch black night and I hadn't died since christmas eve on regular servers. Over 200 ammo, m4 and a nice hero style outft. Gave my friend some items and a starving noob gave my last tuna and drink. Shortly after I was crouched in the dark road when I got shot. my noob friend tried crowbaring the bandits whilst they took my amazing loot but he got shot to. I will still stay friendly. The only time I have ever killed on sight is when i shout friendly and they dont have a mic or type anything back.

Bandit ass hole.

me?

• Like 1

I dont class myself as a KOS player will try to make contact but that is dependant on me being able to control the situation. Surprise head to head is to dangerous not to shoot you reacted in the safest manner... To any i have shot in this situation sorry i try to survive if i see you first and can move to advantage i am going to talk trade etc but the surprise run in on the street i am going to shoot and hopefully shoot first lol..