Sign in to follow this  
IMFlaiR

The worst ever bandit.

So ye,

Im walking outside of cherno on UK 25, and make it too the woods, so i start crouch running and i hear the sharpest of noises and im losing blood.

Turn around and theres a guy with a ghillie suit shooting me, he hit me once.

Proceeded to 180 turn and pop a mag of m19 on his face, he didnt even try to move or fight back.

Go over to his body, and he has NVG, M14 AIM, coyote backpack, m9 sd, gps, dmr in bag, all sorts of good sheeeet.

Looks like a got a lucky kill on a jacked newbie.

Oh ye it wouldn't let me loot the ghillie, i dont mind as by past experience, they draw death to you.

I didn't know there was an M19 in this game.

I mean the pistol, just couldnt be bothered listin M1911 :p

You can't loot any camo/guillie from a guy who is wearing it!

And if he shoot u with the m14 he has shitty aim, as its one shot kill in the chest! :D

and the m14 is like the easiest wep to aim besides the akm pretty much!

so good job takeing him down..

Don't want shitty bandits spoiling our reputation!

You can't loot any camo/guillie from a guy who is wearing it!

And if he shoot u with the m14 he has shitty aim' date=' as its one shot kill in the chest! :D

and the m14 is like the easiest wep to aim besides the akm pretty much!

so good job takeing him down..

Don't want shitty bandits spoiling our reputation!

[/quote']

I think he shot me with the m9 sd he had, because the shot was pretty damn silent.

And thanks haha, i kinda face palmed after the whole situation

haha imagine what that bandit did after you shot his arse :D

When he saw me running his face was :D

When i turned around his face was :(

If he would've been smart he'd used the M14EP1, you'd be dead before you could react

Who in their right minds uses a pistol over a battle rifle for PvP....oh my....

Natural selection at its best

I don't understand why he was so far south with all that shit. I mean clearly he was just being a dick, but it still doesn't make sense. He could have just found a night server and sat with his NVGs on around the NE or NW airfield and at least have the chance to get some decent food, ammo and medical supplies.

I refuse to acknowledge that clown as a bandit.

More of a confused wanderer.

Hahahhahhaha :D

I had sort of a similar situation in the balota airfield tower. I climbed up the ladder because I thought I saw someone go in earlier, and when i got to the top and went into the control room or whatever it's called, there was a dead body. I assumed he had died of blood loss or something since I hadn't heard any shots. I looted a few clips off the body, and when I turned around there was someone in the corner aiming at me. He took a few shots at me while I ran around and pulled my m1014 out and reloaded it, he didn't hit me once before i killed him. Looted him to find nvg's a silenced m9, the m16 with the grenade launcher, and one of every tool except the entrenching tools. I half wonder if they were hacked items, because I don't feel someone that stupid could have gotten that through skill of any sort.

he probably got lucky and found that on someone else' date=' lousy wookie is lousy

[/quote']

Most likely, or his sister found all the loot for him.