Sign in to follow this  
real meatshield

Come get some! Kill on Sight expected and encouraged!

b_560_95_1.png

Come check us out and add us to your favorites. Chicago server, chill admins, daytime server.

We have TS but it is not public; register and introduce yourself in the forums and request a password for ts, and come join us.

The only time the server will be forcibly rebooted is if I or another admin sees a duper, and we will shut the server down for a few if they come back- make them go elsewhere to wreck the server. Other than that we let the server roll and the savages go crazy :)

• Like 1

I hate KOS. I'll pass.

Takes more guts to be a hero than it takes skill to be a bandit.

You're right to some extent, most Bandits are bad at the game and so are most heroes but let's say that you were only talking about us real bandits and see how many "heroes" call themselves "heroes" because they are terrible and crying about KoS......

• Like 1

You're right to some extent, most Bandits are bad at the game and so are most heroes but let's say that you were only talking about us real bandits and see how many "heroes" call themselves "heroes" because they are terrible and crying about KoS......

I'm capable in battles. I haven't killed a single person on sight, even if I considered them a "Threat"

I DO respect the bandits who attempt to stick up survivors rather than murdering them, though. I was talking about the bandits that kill everyone they see. But, my point still stands. It takes more balls than a pool table to be a REAL hero, and still less so to be a "real" bandit.

You are entitled to your opinion, and your own playstyle. If you think you have enough balls, come play in my server and see if your hero abilities can withstand the murder.

• Like 2

Waiting to see some more peeps bringing their murdering selves to our server. Solnichny is the battleground of choice, come and take it.

Heroes get shot in the face because they are too trustworthy, rather be safe then sorry.

• Like 2

what a horrible terrible idea to have a server that actively encourages kos as if the game wasn't already ruined and bad enough already. its not supposed to be a deathmatch!!! Really this community

• Like 4

who is your server host by? might pop in with a few people and slaughter u and ur buddies, Solnichny right?

Yeah, solnichny is where we usually hang, but may drift down to kamy if things are quiet.

we are hosted by gameservers in chicago.

sounding good for sure i make appearance sometime  ;)

is sound like you dont need only quantity of bandit but also more improve quality of bandit  :thumbsup: :ph34r:

prepare for die without knowing what happen or why is  :D

Indeed yes, I go by [KoS]Meatshield in game.

KoS- it would be amusing to see you in our server. A guy named KoS playing in [KoS] server...but not wearing tags. Oh the irony. Sweet, sweet irony. Some of my mates would be supremely mindfucked, lol.

Edited by Real Meatshield

You are entitled to your opinion, and your own playstyle. If you think you have enough balls, come play in my server and see if your hero abilities can withstand the murder.

Balls? Try being a hero for a day. You'll get torn to shreds.
  • Like 1

Wait...what?

KOS IS for people who are too afraid to DIE!

Correct! You can;t understand this because you are a KOS promoter and this is your mindset!

You are a coward! You are too scared to bother to try to COMMUNICATE with another human in a zombie apocalypse because your feared the other person might not be trustrworthy, maybe just maybe they will kill you and TAKE your stuff. YOU Are scared to risk Death to communicate. you would rather KILL someone because they 'might' be a murderer than talk to them and give them a chance! Cowards!!! Want me to explain further?

If you have 1/2 an ounze of skill as you claim to in your boastful mindless chat, you could approach someone unsighted and have a target on their head. One wrong move, and you can drop them. Attempt to communicate here and you have nothing to fear.

I think people who KOS and advertise a server for doing this, Are not only a Coward, and have no Skill, as described above, I also believe you are personally responsible for ruining the true spirit of zombie apocalypse survival and you, along with other cowards, turn one of the greatest games ever into little more than a spam fest deathmatch,

I know, if no bandits existed Day Z Would have little risk to veteran players. I am not asking for that. I am describing how i think kos killing on sight destroys the game and spoils experience for others. I have also highlighted other game mechanics in my other posts which annoy me how nearly everythign in Day Z standalone so far is designed around banditing and been mean to other players with very little designed to encourage PVE and more challenging zombies are priority number 1.

Correct! You can;t understand this because you are a KOS promoter and this is your mindset!

You are a coward! You are too scared to bother to try to COMMUNICATE with another human in a zombie apocalypse because your feared the other person might not be trustrworthy, maybe just maybe they will kill you and TAKE your stuff. YOU Are scared to risk Death to communicate. you would rather KILL someone because they 'might' be a murderer than talk to them and give them a chance! Cowards!!! Want me to explain further?

If you have 1/2 an ounze of skill as you claim to in your boastful mindless chat, you could approach someone unsighted and have a target on their head. One wrong move, and you can drop them. Attempt to communicate here and you have nothing to fear.

I think people who KOS and advertise a server for doing this, Are not only a Coward, and have no Skill, as described above, I also believe you are personally responsible for ruining the true spirit of zombie apocalypse survival and you, along with other cowards, turn one of the greatest games ever into little more than a spam fest deathmatch,

I know, if no bandits existed Day Z Would have little risk to veteran players. I am not asking for that. I am describing how i think kos killing on sight destroys the game and spoils experience for others. I have also highlighted other game mechanics in my other posts which annoy me how nearly everythign in Day Z standalone so far is designed around banditing and been mean to other players with very little designed to encourage PVE and more challenging zombies are priority number 1.

A lot of whining going on in this post, but as a bandit, I believe I can safely make this statement for the rest of us banditos:

Making your game experience enjoyable is not my responsibility. It's yours.

For my own part, I enjoy the firefights much more than I enjoy anything else in this game - even if I'm the one dying. It really doesn't bother me very much if I die in this game; as much as I can't stand the nonstop "you're ruining my experience!" whining, it's nice to have a healthy population of players that allow me to shoot them first (heroes) so I can re-equip quickly and get back to shooting people.

I don't really think it takes more balls to be a hero or a bandit. It's a video game. If you like parting with your gear often because you decided to let a player like me get close to you and put a fireaxe in the back of your head, be a hero. If you enjoy the salty taste of bambi tears and you enjoy not having to worry about the player you just let run by you come back to shoot you in the face, be a bandit. People complain about the guys on the other side of the fence constantly, but without a healthy balance of bandits and people who enjoy losing their shit all the time, this game wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Edited by little lebowski
  • Like 1

Awwww.... I think someone needs a hug.

AD765D997F231AA22811CAFF19177_h473_w622_

• Like 2