Gruso (DayZ)

A tool to simplify reporting dodgy servers

Simply because it is a lot easier to use this tool than other ways of reporting.

Seem like you need it spelt out in black and white the OP is trying to help with reporting

abusive servers.

The rest you have to do yourself. :)

I'm sorry but saying something is "a lot easier" does not validate the use of "simplify".

Now unless I have compared the process of "doing it yourself" and the OPs method wrongly, then the thread title is misleading.

Misleading other people is not helping.

I would disagree with Skyline, but fear there is no point as I don't quite understand what point he is making (if indeed any at all).

To the OP, is this tool officially in use? as I am fed up and sick to death with these clan servers which kick people on joining. The whole of DayZ is hived and they do not conform to the rules of DayZ hosting as it currently stand. 

It's not official in the sense that it is endorsed by BIS or the GSPs, but it is 'officially' up and running, and successfully submitting reports. :)

how excrescent and stupid. it is only butthurt "hoppers" who need some way of canalizing there frustration with things not moving there way that needs to "report" ..lol... servers.  stop harassing people now, will you ^^

Actually there are quite a few servers that simply do not follow the rules. You are renting a server with the knowledge that you have to run them a certain way for the time being. I don't know how many times in the past few weeks the server miraculously restarted 30-45 seconds after I get into a gun fight and get a kill. Shit is stupid and lame. This isn't Pay-To-Win Stories like that other game. Just because you rented a server doesn't give you the right to be a dick. Especially when you are hosting a PUBLIC hive. 

I'm sorry but saying something is "a lot easier" does not validate the use of "simplify".

Now unless I have compared the process of "doing it yourself" and the OPs method wrongly, then the thread title is misleading.

Misleading other people is not helping.

It is easier to use this simply because you dont have to find the email of the ISP and everything is arranged so the email it sending off is formated exactly the same way each time, making it easier for the GSP to keep up with reports.

If thats not simplifying a reporting process, im not sure what it is mate.

It makes it easier for the user (dont have to find email of GSP)

It makes it easier for the GSP (Each report has the exact same layout, making browing through them faster and more effecient)

Its easier to use with the Steam Overlay, then any online/offline email client aswell

Im not sure why you need to "hate" so much.

If its not your cup of tea, move on dude.

As Gruso said, you are borderline trolling with this "crap" tbh.

Ohh btw, i wanted to also resurrect this thread, as its a good tool for us users to report bad servers, it needs more exposure for sure :)

Whilst any tool that makes the thankless and technologically crude task of reporting bad servers easier is welcomed, I am of the opinion that the end users (us) shouldn't be expected to do the grunt work, or that at least if we are, we are provided with a tool built directly into the client GUI.

I have made this suggestion on this forum, and respectfully ask that you take a look at what I have to say.

See http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/185939-suggest-one-click-server-reporting/

I have no doubt that some may consider this request to be akin to begging for attention, but my concern is not for myself or my reputation; my concern is for the players, the future of the game and importantly its reputation.

The sooner these issues are dealt with at a fundamental level, the sooner we can start hearing more positive things in the popular media about an amazing game with a great deal of potential, being harshly judged because of the actions of an unfortunate few (loot farmers, hackers, corrupt admin etc.).

how excrescent and stupid. it is only butthurt "hoppers" who need some way of canalizing there frustration with things not moving there way that needs to "report" ..lol... servers. stop harassing people now, will you ^^

I hope your server gets revoked ^^