Sign in to follow this  
user is my name

takes for every to die

ok this is messed up i spwaned in the middle of nowhere so i was like screw i ill jump off a building and i found one and i did that and bam jumped off and nothing happens still alive walking around no broken legs so i go find a zombie and 2 zombies are hitting me i stand there for half hour getting hit waiting to die lol?

It's a sign. Don't commit suicide to make the game easier.

I would make a bug report if I were you.

• Like 2

Did you check to see if you had any desync at the time?

ok this is messed up i spwaned in the middle of nowhere so i was like screw i ill jump off a building and i found one and i did that and bam jumped off and nothing happens still alive walking around no broken legs so i go find a zombie and 2 zombies are hitting me i stand there for half hour getting hit waiting to die lol?

and now i cant even respawn it just says unconscious no option to press respawn i even restarted game and switch server

no dsync i tryed it twice in arrow even you go try it right now u wont die if you jump off buildings or if you get mauled by walking teddy bears aka zombies 

current build has fall damage all jacked up. I was jumping off Roc, because why not, I was there, and found that a rotten banana was a much faster method currently.

Happened to me couple days ago, not trying to commit suicide but accidentally fell off a hospital.

Just stuff that happens in the pre alpha, nothing to worry about. 

and now i cant even respawn it just says unconscious no option to press respawn i even restarted game and switch server

So I gotta ask: How's that time saving suicide working for you?

• Like 1

im sorry but the title of this thread made me lol

and your misfortune is sweet music to my ears, suicider :P

Play the game and stop gaming the play! Suicide is for the WEAK!

Hey, I went to Roc to sight see and then quick vault off. I was delighted to see that my first attempt could be done multiple times, I think after 15 jumps off the top, 7 off the stairs, and 10 more off the turret next to the stairs doing sick twists and prone dives I had completed MY MISSION. So I ate the rotten bananas and took a nice pantsless forced march to Elektro. I'll troll myself if I'm so inclined, thank you very much. Next you'll tell me not to overfill on water and make myself vomit for fun and then have to sprint to find food?

The steps are easy, my friend:

1.) Uninstall the game

2.) Go on Amazon and buy "The English Language- how to write properly with punctuation!"

1.) Uninstall the game

2.) Go on Amazon and buy "The English Language- how to write properly with punctuation!"

Says the person who doesn't even use apostrophes in posts s/he makes.

1.) Uninstall the game

There is no such book on Amazon.