survivor85

35-50 fps on my system and hardcore lags!?anyone have same issue´s

hi all

i run a intel core i3

8gb ram

nvidia gtx 650 1gb gddr5

win 7

i get from 35-50 fps and harcore lags like some frames dont even show!!??!!

anyone have same issues

Edited by survivor85

35-50 FPS is pretty good for that system TBH.

I was having issues with stuttering up until the last patch but it's fixed now. Is this a new issue for you?

• Like 2

How are you able to see your FPS?  I have noticed sometimes things slowing down but not too bad...

i use razer game booster it show ur fps

and yes i bought the game yeterdy and have had this issue since

played with and without razer game booster so its not that

i use razer game booster it show ur fps

and yes i bought the game yeterdy and have had this issue since

played with and without razer game booster so its not that

What are your current graphics settings?

Also, try this quick config tweak.

Go to Documents > DayZ > DayZ.cfg and open it with your favourite text editor, then change the following values...

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1;

GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=1;

This can help with stuttering.

What are your current graphics settings?

Also, try this quick config tweak.

Go to Documents > DayZ > DayZ.cfg and open it with your favourite text editor, then change the following values...

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1;

This can help with stuttering.

language="English";
adapter=-1;
3D_Performance=93750;
Resolution_Bpp=32;
Windowed=0;
Resolution_W=1680;
Resolution_H=1050;
winX=16;
winY=32;
winW=800;
winH=600;
winDefW=800;
winDefH=600;
refresh=60;
Render_W=1024;
Render_H=700;
FSAA=0;
postFX=0;
GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1;
HDRPrecision=16;
lastDeviceId="";
localVRAM=1018888192;
nonlocalVRAM=2147483647;
vsync=1;
AToC=0;
SWLayersCount=0;
PipQuality=3;
PPAA=1;

tried turning all to low and clouds of view to zero shadows off and so on

i dont get it i checked my sytem say´s its good for this game i can run bf 4 on high war z on ultra gohsts on high and so on

Were you already using those prerendered frame settings and if not have you tried it out?

first start of game all was on auto settings

second start i turned everything off and down

third start i used game bosster to check my fps

i see so many vids of ppeps playing this awesome game and i just dont understand why its not working for me

maybe someone can teamviewer my pc

That is pretty insane fps for that system..  hard to even believe. most peoples i7's with 3 gig gpus barely even get that.

• Like 2

I remember something about have all low settings dosent help fps in the take on helicopters engine, sometimes lowers it even more.

I'm pretty sure it's like low graphics forces it to run off of your processor , and a setting higher higher will use the graphics card.

I'm rocking a I3 4330 and a gtx 650 ti and I never go under 30fps in cities. Which is fine for me.

Check postprocessing, that's a fps killer I hear. See if that helps.

What's the percent load of the processor/graphics card in-game?

That is pretty insane fps for that system..  hard to even believe. most peoples i7's with 3 gig gpus barely even get that.

yeah i have an i7 clocked to 4.5 ghz and 1 gtx titan and i get only slightly higher fps 35 -65 . I believe it is still cpu limited ( not that it is using all my cpu ) but i can turn down all graphics and i get maybe 5 fps more at most ( by down i mean min including off for the things that can be turned off)

Welcome to playing on a RV engine game i have been playing arma games for over 8 years there never the most um optimized games but then again they do alot of things many other games dont. Honestly stop watching the fps because to me around 40 fps seems pretty smooth on a rv engine. The stuttering often happens with the clouds turned on ( still havent checked if this has been resolved lol ) but really turns the fps on screen off (ctrl alt f) and play and see if it feels smooth rather than expect high fps.

PS i get over 160 fps on BF4 maxed graphics but i am happy with how the game feels with my 35-65 on dayz i just dont look at the fps and it feels smooth...

• Like 1

so

yeah i have an i7 clocked to 4.5 ghz and 1 gtx titan and i get only slightly higher fps 35 -65 . I believe it is still cpu limited ( not that it is using all my cpu ) but i can turn down all graphics and i get maybe 5 fps more at most ( by down i mean min including off for the things that can be turned off)

Welcome to playing on a RV engine game i have been playing arma games for over 8 years there never the most um optimized games but then again they do alot of things many other games dont. Honestly stop watching the fps because to me around 40 fps seems pretty smooth on a rv engine. The stuttering often happens with the clouds turned on ( still havent checked if this has been resolved lol ) but really turns the fps on screen off (ctrl alt f) and play and see if it feels smooth rather than expect high fps.

PS i get over 160 fps on BF4 maxed graphics but i am happy with how the game feels with my 35-65 on dayz i just dont look at the fps and it feels smooth...

sooooo what could it be then if not fps??!!ß?

Yeah im using an amd quad core 3.4 oc'd to 4.0, 8 gigs ram, radeon hd 7950 3 gig card  and it loads my cpu to like 90% in game with all the settings on medium. I get 20-85 fps, 20 in towns 85 outside cities. It only works my GPU to like 30%. The game is very cpu heavy.   BF4 I get 80fps at 1080p with everything on ultra, no other game I have ever played has put a strain on my system like this game hehe. Come on optimization! 

I just ordered a vishera 4.4 8 core (which i will oc the crap out of since i have nice liquid cooling)  with 16 gigs of ram to replace my current, I will let you all know how much it goes up. 

Edited by raezion420

ill make a vid but  ineed to know what software i need

Bandicam is easy to use and free to record videos in a decent size. 

think i5 top category would be enuogh or go to i 7 premium?and tune to 16 gig ram?

It could be your hard-drive that's the root of the issue. Because of the way that RV games are structured you need a pretty good drive.

Do you know what make/model you have?

think i5 top category would be enuogh or go to i 7 premium?and tune to 16 gig ram?

I run almost maxed out with 40-80 FPS on an overclocked i5 3570k.

Edited by Mos1ey

so

sooooo what could it be then if not fps??!!ß?

here is where i am not sure clouds use to cause me stutters before but i turned them off and my stutters went away. ( fps would sit solid around 60 plus outside city but game would stutter) if you havee already turned clouds completely off i am at a loss what would cause your stutter ( well apart from the desync and rubber banding i suffer on some cheaper servers.)

So turn clouds off ( dont turn graphics to minimum use your fps to turn things up and down till you get your best fps because as mentioned turning some things down puts them across to your cpu and that as you can imagine results in lost fps.) and try going on only the official servers?? beyond that i am not sure...

ill make a vid but  ineed to know what software i need

Shadow play you use a gtx card so shadowplay is your best bet it doesnt eat your frames as it is made for the gtx 600 and beyond series cards......( i dont lose a single fps using shadow play )