Sign in to follow this  
RabbitZ

PVE server, no PVP... right?

welcome to dayz, you better stock up on some vasoline, i dont think your ready for the butthurt this game is gonna cause you.

Its called "vaseline"

and should totaly be an item in DayZ.

• Like 1

Its called "vaseline"

and should totaly be an item in DayZ.

622a895bb92ca69b19d07119849a3673.jpg

• Like 1

Not hating, just pointing out that some people enjoy hurting other people and watch their reaction. You know, like little kids would punch a fat kid and if he cries then they punch him even more vigorously.

dude, what?

Anyway, I should just end this thread cus of the non excellent people are attracted to it apparently, I didn't really much know about PVE servers only that I was sure people were all chill with each other. Especially when most of them weren't very populated. The only thing I can say right now is, watch some Bill and Ted and suppress that 'troll' of yours, or take a break from the internet, it's what I did hence the less posts.

beans bros :beans:

Still the only thing I had that anyone would want is a dumb beret, he didn't really need to shoot me, I think he has mental issues that should be worked out.

I try to prolong my time with player interaction as much as possible, those are the only times which are fun, what does he want, why is he doing it, what song does he want me to sing. But if you just plain out kill people for no reason other than to take their stuff, you're basically just running out looting things and thats it, no fun at all. I would understand the satisfaction of killing someone but I wouldn't get it from just killing someone who had their hands up, helpless and unable to do anything. Its like killing a puppy, why would you do that man?!... Yes I called myself a puppy, cus im adorable :D

someone shot me in a video game, must be mental issues

Still the only thing I had that anyone would want is a dumb beret, he didn't really need to shoot me, I think he has mental issues that should be worked out.

I try to prolong my time with player interaction as much as possible, those are the only times which are fun, what does he want, why is he doing it, what song does he want me to sing. But if you just plain out kill people for no reason other than to take their stuff, you're basically just running out looting things and thats it, no fun at all. I would understand the satisfaction of killing someone but I wouldn't get it from just killing someone who had their hands up, helpless and unable to do anything. Its like killing a puppy, why would you do that man?!... Yes I called myself a puppy, cus im adorable :D

stupidity415.jpg

• Like 1