Sign in to follow this  
UGLYMRJ

I've been wanting to make this window shot happen for a while now...

third person ... LAME!!!

Complaining about game features that are working as intended... LAME!

Enjoy your hardcore servers while I'm 3rd personing the shit outta this game. 

• Like 1

3rd person master race reporting in,

suck it 1st person SCUM LORDS

• Like 1

I don't care if you use 1st or 3rd person, BUT YOU KOS'D! You little...  >:(

• Like 2

Yeah go to your hardcore servers and don't bother us third person players. :)

• Like 1

I don't care if you use 1st or 3rd person, BUT YOU KOS'D! You little...  > :(

Guilty as charged  ;)

But it's a cold world out there in Chernarus and a major key to my survival is my friends having guns... and the easiest way to get those guns is to kill people with guns.  :P

I only KOS threats... most of the time. I learned my lesson quickly and since KOS'ing any possible threats... my survival rate has improved drastically.

And this was actually just a piece of what was really going on. Group member getting shot at... we'd already downed a couple people who took some shots at us. Balota was a war zone on this server. And I can't lie... we look for PvP. Killing zombies is boring... killing other geared players is normally challenging and fun. 

Edited by UGLYMRJ
  • Like 1

Balota was a war zone on this server.

Balota is always a warzone. Server hoppers, combat loggers, KoSers, script kiddies. They're everywhere...

Guilty as charged  ;)

But it's a cold world out there in Chernarus and a major key to my survival is my friends having guns... and the easiest way to get those guns is to kill people with guns.  :P

I only KOS threats... most of the time. I learned my lesson quickly and since KOS'ing any possible threats... my survival rate has improved drastically.

And this was actually just a piece of what was really going on. Group member getting shot at... we'd already downed a couple people who took some shots at us. Balota was a war zone on this server. And I can't lie... we look for PvP. Killing zombies is boring... killing other geared players is normally challenging and fun. 

You dont have to justify your actions. Shooting people makes this game fun. 'Nuf said.

• Like 1

whether you like 3PP or not, sitting still in an open field while scoping out Balota, is not a great idea.

• Like 1

You dont have to justify your actions. Shooting people makes this game fun. 'Nuf said.

Agreed... the death penalty in this game is what has me so addicted. After spending hours gearing, I've never had an adrenaline rush in a video game like a DayZ gun fight. 

whether you like 3PP or not, sitting still in an open field while scoping out Balota, is not a great idea.

LOL, indeed... I have no f'ing clue what this guy was doing. I'm assuming he was trying to scope out the airfield because of all the gun fire but hide in a bush FFS.  :|

Edited by UGLYMRJ