Sign in to follow this  
TedZ

DayZ Standalone Weapon Guide

A few notes:

The speedloader decreases the loading time, not the other way around. It also allows you to reload the revolver and shotgun by hitting R, as many times as you have filled speed loaders in your inventory.

A 3,5x sight is not a "sniper scope", it's just an optical sight.

The long-range scope for the Mosin-Nagant is the only scope that has an extra zoom level (activated by looking through the scope, then holding down the right mouse button) right now. 

I wouldn't call the CZ-75 (or any pistol/revolver) "powerful". In any case, the CZ isn't as powerful as a .357 magnum revolver or a .45ACP pistol. But handguns in general aren't regarded as powerful, if you really want to hurt someone, you use a rifle.

You can swing your mouse around all you want, there are no "mouse gestures" in DayZ, and your axe swings the same way every time no matter what you do.

Thanks, will update soon =)

you need to also add that all weapons, attachments and ammo can be found on construction sites ..i'm baffled really...

A few notes:

The speedloader decreases the loading time, not the other way around. It also allows you to reload the revolver and shotgun by hitting R, as many times as you have filled speed loaders in your inventory.

A 3,5x sight is not a "sniper scope", it's just an optical sight.

The long-range scope for the Mosin-Nagant is the only scope that has an extra zoom level (activated by looking through the scope, then holding down the right mouse button) right now. 

I wouldn't call the CZ-75 (or any pistol/revolver) "powerful". In any case, the CZ isn't as powerful as a .357 magnum revolver or a .45ACP pistol. But handguns in general aren't regarded as powerful, if you really want to hurt someone, you use a rifle.

You can swing your mouse around all you want, there are no "mouse gestures" in DayZ, and your axe swings the same way every time no matter what you do.

and what if i would have remaped my "reload" to another key? what then? ..an american..?

Edited by mssing

and what if i would have remaped my "reload" to another key? what then? ..an american..?

Then i suppose you just press that key lol.

Well, I suppose then you could just post stupid threads on the forum.

You might want to update the SKS with PU-Scope as confirmed attachment (bipod doesn't work and I doubt LRS does either)

As well as adding the B95 with snap-loader.

Snaploader for B95

4VZ8M9Q.jpg

SKS w/ PU-Scope

xQ1sRau.jpg

SKS w/ PU-Scope

Uwff4VM.jpg

i have found the FNX45 red dot thing like 3 times in 147 hours of playing, really rare

Edited by DMentMan

Magpull_Handguard3.png

I think you forgot this too. 

EDIT: and the current one listed as MP is the plastic one. (I'm pretty sure)

Edited by FixTheFernBack

i was wondering why he would put a scope on a Canadian beer.

The scope helps people who want to try and find flavour.

Good post.  One correction.  The pic you have for the CZ is incorrect.  That is a pic of CZ's SP-01.  The in game CZ is a reproduction of the CZ 75:

1977_CZ-75.png

Edited by Guest