Sign in to follow this  
sidu

NO KILL server

No kill servers are not allowed as stated by the dev team on there document containing the rules for server hosters.

yes I know, that's why I ask you for help with reporting them, because I don't know where they host their servers

Hello!

I have a problem with tracking server hoster of NO KILL policy server... It's IP is: 195.122.134.191

I tried here but... http://bgp.he.net/ip/195.122.134.191 as u can see it's empty.

same this one:

http://bgp.he.net/ip/37.59.15.43

Any ideas pls?

This should help you

http://who.is/whois-ip/ip-address/195.122.134.191

looks like it's CLANSERVERS-DE

Why it's not in the server hosting rules topic? ;/

live and let live, if people want to have a friendly server leave them to it. They have probably been trolled and banditted so many times they are sick of it.

• Like 2

If you don't know who the server is hosted by then report it to all hosts.

That is just the name of the server. there are no restrictions for naming a server. How do you know they have even kicked one person? they can name the server whatever name they want, Mosley wtf

Edited by AgentNe0
  • Like 2

people got wayyyy to much time on their hands to go around finding servers to ban. I know you worry about admins collecting gear but i have to say to be honest, get a life. let them have their damn server. Its ridiculous. Staying out of these threads now,.

• Like 2

people got wayyyy to much time on their hands to go around finding servers to ban. I know you worry about admins collecting gear but i have to say to be honest, get a life. let them have their damn server. Its ridiculous. Staying out of these threads now,.

I've reported only 1 server, and that was because I was on it, shot someone and then suddenly everyone got kicked out. Not a desync, server reset or anything, but "You have been kicked". My friends on that same server had also been kicked, because the guy was trying to get me to type to figure out my name. I said I wasn't falling for it and that's when the server suddenly went from 22/40 to 1/40. One by one we were all kicked out.

The server did state "No KOS", but I hadn't gone there for the purpose of KOS'ing people, he was just fully kitted and running to my building (he didn't know I was there). Those "friendly" servers have the MOST hostile people who join, as they do nothing but attract people who want to troll the admins.

Rules for running a server are in place to prevent cheating and gaining an unfair advantage over others. I've been on servers where an admin attacked me and after I killed them they reset the server so they have their character back. People cannot enforce rules that go against TOS and by just letting them do it because "oh its their server" is not the right answer. You'll notice since they haven't been weeded out people think its okay to have their servers and enforce their own rules hence why you see all these private/no kos/clan only servers now and each week there seems to be a new crop of them popping up.

It probably is best that you do stay out of these threads now that you voiced your opinion though since it upsets you and people are itching to forum war all the time.

Edited by Dethsupport
  • Like 1

no. AgentNe0 is right on target here. why don't you just join another server? why the fuck spend time coming here whining about it? it isn't even the right forum to do that! ..also it is not against any rules to reset a server, actually it is of the contrary. i simply cant help but note your whining about it...

no. AgentNe0 is right on target here. why don't you just join another server? why the fuck spend time coming here whining about it? it isn't even the right forum to do that! ..also it is not against any rules to reset a server, actually it is of the contrary. i simply cant help but note your whining about it...

We're talking about enforcing a no KOS policy on a server - which is not allowed

I gave the admin death = server reset simply as an example of how if you give people an inch they will take a mile.

No one has shutdown the other non KOS? Guess I'll make one too (and thats why we have so many now)

Rules are rules and the issue is people are whining because they don't agree with the rules. The people in this thread aren't whining - quite the opposite, they are merely supporting the rules.

Edited by Dethsupport

I think people should be allowed a seperate hive for password protected server to stop the constant conflict of interests.