Sign in to follow this  
MrBeads

How to trick a survivor

I do not support this behavior or actions, I know it was a dick move! Survival brings the evil out in all of us. If it helps usually I am friendly and gullible enough to be on the receiving end of this. Just made it to see how DayZ SA would look/record (: 

So, lets see.
You do NOT support this behavior, but then on the other hand
you behave like that to get an advantage ?

I don´t get it!

• Like 2

My friends all KoS because they hate this kind of stuff, When I play with them I have to tell them not to KoS or I will just shoot them (which I have done a couple times). If any of you guys do this, please don't. Just gives my friends more reasons to KoS and I don't like that kind of behavior.

• Like 2

it´s just so wrong

• Like 1

And you are the reason i have gone from trying to help everyone to avoid or kill, and also the reason two people i know have already walked away from this game.

Either kill or help, don't be a troll and pretend to be friendly only to get him killed!

You sir, are an idiot!

• Like 2

I'm surprised he didn't shoot you. Every time you were around the shooter would magically know where he was.
I wouldn't have hesitated to put a few rounds in your guy.

I don't see why it was necessary to kill this guy, I'm pretty sure he would have helped you both as good as he could if you asked him. 

I'm surprised he didn't shoot you. Every time you were around the shooter would magically know where he was.

I wouldn't have hesitated to put a few rounds in your guy.

Right?? 

PS to all of you he tried to kill me at first when i said i was friendly, and it was only after he ran out of rounds in his clip did he try to act friendly anyways. 

Not really sure what the point of this video was other than testing your recording software.  Ps. get a better shooter cause you should have probably died  :rolleyes:

Man this guy is awesome. The victim though, not the recorder hehe.

He took like 5 salvo's of bullets, either the recorders' friend is a real bad shot or this guy is just really fucking tough.

• Like 1

Man this guy is awesome. The victim though, not the recorder hehe.

He took like 5 salvo's of bullets, either the recorders' friend is a real bad shot or this guy is just really fucking tough.

That's partially why I posted it, he took so many shots!!! But yeah glad you enjoyed him, sorry I couldn't do the same! And yes just posted it to see how it would look and to test new editing software, I was expecting the negative comments. It all comes with the DayZ community lol, find a cure for cancer and they will find a clever way to criticize you for it.  

PS to all of you he tried to kill me at first when i said i was friendly, and it was only after he ran out of rounds in his clip did he try to act friendly anyways. 

Not really. You lied to a dude for a whole 10 minutes. If that is not an asshole then I don't know what is.

Edited by CrazyandLazy
  • Like 1

Point a gun at me for any reason other than mutual fear and respect, and you've already made your choice.

Not really. You lied to a dude for a whole 10 minutes. If that is not an asshole then I don't know what is.

So I cam into the grocery store, saw him first let him know i was behind him, unarmed, and friendly, and he then proceeded to try to kill me. After missing with his shots, he then tried the friendly approach. Ha sorry self righteous champion of Chernarus next time I'll get on my knees and beg for his friendship and we can mosey on over through the wasteland and live happily ever after. Because he missed his shot aimed at my life multiple times knowing the conditions of me being unarmed and harmless he is the poor victim. Better luck next time. 

So I cam into the grocery store, saw him first let him know i was behind him, unarmed, and friendly, and he then proceeded to try to kill me. After missing with his shots, he then tried the friendly approach. Ha sorry self righteous champion of Chernarus next time I'll get on my knees and beg for his friendship and we can mosey on over through the wasteland and live happily ever after. Because he missed his shot aimed at my life multiple times knowing the conditions of me being unarmed and harmless he is the poor victim. Better luck next time. 

Hey I am a bandit too and a bit of an asshole at that but I am not as wimpy as you to lie to a dude for 10 mins. You had more than a handful of chances to knock out the dude.

Hey I am a bandit too and a bit of an asshole at that but I am not as wimpy as you to lie to a dude for 10 mins. You had more than a handful of chances to knock out the dude.

So the end result would have been the same, him dead. I tried being friendly initially, while you would have just struck him from the get-go, i'm failing to see your logic as to how you try to act like what you do is alright, but doing what I did is such a immoral sin....

I really don't like this telepathic communication through third party voice chat programs.

Thats just the reason why everybody KoS right now, because of retards like you two.

I really don't understand all the flaming on this guy.....

I was under the assumption this is a sandbox game....

meaning you basically play how ever you want....

meaning there is no wrong way to do things....

as far as the whole team speak issue....

there is no stopping it so why bitch about it....

and on a side not i think its funny when people bitch about exploits....

if the game will allow me to do it then its fair play....

if you don't want to take every advantage available to you that's fine....

jesus the people that play this game are the biggest bunch of babies i

have ever encountered....

man the fuck up you bunch of pansies....