stanlee

DayzServer.com: Find servers, promote yours, and report servers easily!

Absolutely fantastic! Great to hear that we've confirmed that it works. Thanks a ton.

NP,

thanks for the hard work on the site -  makes it easier to find/filter servers

hi stan,

I registered on your site a few weeks ago but never received an activation email, also contacted you via your contact message but with no reply. Can you help me out?

thanks mate

It would be cool if your tool would find out which server provider the server is on.

For example i cannot see it in the name or description of the server i want to report 144.76.93.168:2802

Can anyone do a script or something that automatically find servers like "join = kick" and send an email? i am really tired of going through the list with different filters and report each one, but i am also tired of people who host a server saying that they kick people..

I just finished completely overhauling the site over this past week. Now, the site design is much better and easier to navigate, and I've added a few features as well. Check it out and let me know: http://dayzserver.com

I am working on a tool now that search for specific phrases in servernames and save it with ip and date in my database. in a webinterface we check then if the hits are correct and filter them. Once per day, a mail with all servers collected and checked by us will sent to all hosters. Let's see if all is working fine :)

Goal is to report servers automatically containing phrases like "Join = Kick" and "Public versus Environment only".

I can actually not find my server which has been up for the past 20 days. Hence I cannot claim it, and I refuse to believe there is only 6~ servers hosted in sweden altogether.

I am working on a tool now that search for specific phrases in servernames and save it with ip and date in my database. in a webinterface we check then if the hits are correct and filter them. Once per day, a mail with all servers collected and checked by us will sent to all hosters. Let's see if all is working fine  :)

Goal is to report servers automatically containing phrases like "Join = Kick" and "Public versus Environment only".

You can use our search on my site and just type in whatever search term you want, and then see a list of the servers with those keywords in their description or server name. That should help you and save you having to make a script. Then, you could just use the report feature I made to report the servers to their providers, since I already find what providers a majority of the servers are hosted on and email them directly.

I can actually not find my server which has been up for the past 20 days. Hence I cannot claim it, and I refuse to believe there is only 6~ servers hosted in sweden altogether.

Could you provide your server's IP so I can check it out?

Thanks for the responses guys. keep em coming!

Tried claiming our server but after about 20 min or so without success I changed the name back.  Will try again tonight when everyone is off.  Great site and thanks for your hard work!

i cant find where to add a server, ive looked for ages and i cant spot it xD

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Glad you like all the hard work  :D

Could anyone tell me if they've had luck with the server banners? Added them recently but I want to make sure they work well. Thanks guys!

108.174.57.17-2402.png

The site has been up for a few months now, but I'm still very interested in suggestions and feedback from the community, so let me know what you think I can do to improve the site!