Sign in to follow this  
HerrNelson

I just got killed...by Harry Houdini

Hmm...desync issues probably, but boy that sure is odd 

edit: and that's probably the worst tactical positioning ever btw :D

Edited by DeatHTaX

Hmm...desync issues probably, but boy that sure is odd 

edit: and that's probably the worst tactical positioning ever btw :D

Thought it was going to be an easy kill, so I was just waiting for him to get up the stairs. He didn't seem to have seen me.

Thought it was going to be an easy kill, so I was just waiting for him to get up the stairs. He didn't seem to have seen me.

Yeah...

you should come play hardcore, then the playing field is level for you both and stuff like that wont happen :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PLAY HARDCORE DAMNIT!

• Like 1

Yeah...

you should come play hardcore, then the playing field is level for you both and stuff like that wont happen :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PLAY HARDCORE DAMNIT!

You don't desync in hardcore? I call bologna.

Don't really have any sympathy for you since your intention was to kill him on sight.

Don't really have any sympathy for you since your intention was to kill him on sight.

Players with masks never want to be friends with me. I've tried wearing a mask also, to socialize, but they still won't be my friend.

Players with masks never want to be friends with me. I've tried wearing a mask also, to socialize, but they still won't be my friend.

Its because you are wearing to much clothing mate, shed the layers, keep the mask, results.

that wasnt desync... if he get desync he cant see other players nor he cant loot something ;) . that bandit was using lagmeter or an other third-party tool to put down his upload.

he put down hes upload so now the server gets hes positioning later as he realy are, but he can see all stuff in realtime, only problem is he cant loot ore shoot something without a delay from 5 or 6 seconds.

but that isnt a problem for him cause if he wanted to loot or shoot he put hes upload instandly high and befor u can see him hee shoots u ... :D ...

so only join servers with an autokick for high ping..

Looks like "noclip" to me...

Yes, did some checking now, and you are absolutely right. 

that wasnt desync... if he get desync he cant see other players nor he cant loot something ;) . that bandit was using lagmeter or an other third-party tool to put down his upload.

he put down hes upload so now the server gets hes positioning later as he realy are, but he can see all stuff in realtime, only problem is he cant loot ore shoot something without a delay from 5 or 6 seconds.

but that isnt a problem for him cause if he wanted to loot or shoot he put hes upload instandly high and befor u can see him hee shoots u ... :D ...

so only join servers with an autokick for high ping..

kool story bro Edited by Guest

end of the video was hilarious lol

made me laugh its like something out of a horror film.