Sign in to follow this  
markdroppedthere

Unexpected attacked on PVE server (was funny)

I'll tell you a story:
Yesterday night me and my 3 "friends" decided to enter on a PVE server, starting east of the Fire Station (near the Power Plant) of Elektrozavodsk, one of us decided to stay over the hill with Mosin+Long Range optic to cover us, just in case of "bad encounters"...  B)
Well, me and another friend, armed with m4 moved slowly on the fire station gate, and... RATATATATATA... he died... :(  I ran immediately behind a big bush and, luckily spotted where the enemy shooted us, I opened fire with my Mosin aiming at the white smoke produced by his m4... The enemy guy wasn't alone, another two of them ran, from behind the house where they was camping, to my left flank, high on a hill. :|
My sniper friend on the high hill was unable to cover me cause too much slope, and he was literally sheeeted under his pants, "intelligently" opted to quit game...  :huh:
Ok, no panic... in that situation (battle veteran since Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis) I kept calm and I moved from bush to bush shooting an enemy that was running trough the road proceeding at "zig-zag" in front of me. At a closer look it seemed unarmed, but in reality, he was only a fireman's axe in the back.  :rolleyes:
Well, he continued to avoid my bullets and I emptied my Mosin mag, but fastly I switched to my FNX pistol with 15 rounds .45 ACP...
...Behind me, only m4 shots.. I heard supersonic booms everywhere above my head, the situation was desperate.  :o
The runner enemy in front of me, at that point, had approached 10 meters in front of me, hiding behind a large bush high... I emptied the magazine of my gun on him in the direction he was, but he continued to perform lateral movements, like a cheater.. 
And 'at that point that the enemy came out of that damn bush with his m4 and opened fire on me, forcing me to make a lightning lateral move to my right to try to confuse its aims. This maneuver allowed me , and managed to select my last resort, which was the Magnum, but in the rush and panic I wrongly selected from the inventory bar a can of "Nota Cola" ... And was at that moment that my enemy did not stop a moment to press his trigger and ended up emptying his double mag of 60 rounds of his m4 all on me making me a sieve... 
This is Dayz :)

p.s - the other guy that was with us had witnessed the whole scene lying 100 meters behind me, with his m4, without saying a word. And we were also in Skype  :beans:
Edited by Mark82101
  • Like 2

Why did you go to a PvE server and shoot at peeps ?

We got shooted for first, I just responded to enemy fire if you read well :)

Edited by Mark82101

There is no such thing as a PvE server or a "friendly server" every single server is the same. Just because the server name says so doesn't mean anything.

• Like 1

We got shooted for first, I just responded to enemy fire if you read well :)

Yes I got that, but surely if you are going on a PvE server you would go there to not kill ???

Maybe a diplomatic solution could have been sought ?

Why did you go to a PvE server and shoot at peeps ?

I generally jump on PVE servers, to just kill people.

• Like 2

Is the funny part where your buddy, who is supposed to cover you, combat logs?

I am sure his friend can't wait for the upcoming patch... lol

His question will be

* "Why am I on the coast!?! How did I lose all my gear!?"

• Like 1

I'll tell you a story:
Yesterday night me and my 3 "friends" decided to enter on a PVE server, starting east of the Fire Station (near the Power Plant) of Elektrozavodsk, one of us decided to stay over the hill with Mosin+Long Range optic to cover us, just in case of "bad encounters"...  B)
Well, me and another friend, armed with m4 moved slowly on the fire station gate, and... RATATATATATA... he died... :(  I ran immediately behind a big bush and, luckily spotted where the enemy shooted us, I opened fire with my Mosin aiming at the white smoke produced by his m4... The enemy guy wasn't alone, another two of them ran, from behind the house where they was camping, to my left flank, high on a hill. :|
My sniper friend on the high hill was unable to cover me cause too much slope, and he was literally sheeeted under his pants, "intelligently" opted to quit game...  :huh:
Ok, no panic... in that situation (battle veteran since Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis) I kept calm and I moved from bush to bush shooting an enemy that was running trough the road proceeding at "zig-zag" in front of me. At a closer look it seemed unarmed, but in reality, he was only a fireman's axe in the back.  :rolleyes:
Well, he continued to avoid my bullets and I emptied my Mosin mag, but fastly I switched to my FNX pistol with 15 rounds .45 ACP...

...Behind me, only m4 shots.. I heard supersonic booms everywhere above my head, the situation was desperate.  :o

The runner enemy in front of me, at that point, had approached 10 meters in front of me, hiding behind a large bush high... I emptied the magazine of my gun on him in the direction he was, but he continued to perform lateral movements, like a cheater.. 
And 'at that point that the enemy came out of that damn bush with his m4 and opened fire on me, forcing me to make a lightning lateral move to my right to try to confuse its aims. This maneuver allowed me , and managed to select my last resort, which was the Magnum, but in the rush and panic I wrongly selected from the inventory bar a can of "Nota Cola" ... And was at that moment that my enemy did not stop a moment to press his trigger and ended up emptying his double mag of 60 rounds of his m4 all on me making me a sieve... 
This is Dayz :)

p.s - the other guy that was with us had witnessed the whole scene lying 100 meters behind me, with his m4, without saying a word. And we were also in Skype  :beans:

Nice story OP.

Your friend sounds like a pussy watching you all die.

I would line him up against the wall for summary execution personally, but that's probably why i have not made any new friends on this game.

• Like 1

PVE servers on public hives are against the EULA and can get shut down if reported.

Don't think you are safe on one.

It was quite hard to read to be honest and not very funny for me.

Maybe if your writing style and formatting was different, I dunno.

So here is my attempt at humour:

2hx3hhx.jpg

• Like 1

exactly

Here is a list of DayZ Standalone hosting rules as per the Devs:

• Your server must NOT have a NO KILL policy

PVE servers on public hives are against the EULA and can get shut down if reported.

Don't think you are safe on one.

I think you can only do so if they actually enforce it, i.e. kick/ban players for PVP'ing. Don't quote me on that though.

.. I emptied the magazine of my gun on him in the direction he was, but he continued to perform lateral movements, like a cheater.. 

, forcing me to make a lightning lateral move to my right to try to confuse its aims

so by these 2 statements you call yourself a cheater

stupidity-1.jpg

I generally jump on PVE servers, to just kill people.

Trust me.. that guy was running like a crazy! I can kill you from 700 meters with Mosin, and I'm a very good shooter with assault rifle :) By the way I was under fire in a 3vs1 situation

Ok guys, for first I do not speak english very well, so, my apologies... for last thing, I forgot that not everyone has the Mediterranean spirit in his veins to have a good and healthy laugh. 

Also seems that here everyone act like a pro player... well, unlike some "good guy" here, I thought to find a community with a more open mind honestly. see you then! bye bye

Random-random-33652914-1680-1050.jpg

"Ma fatevi una risata"...

Next time you meet your "friend" handcuff him, steal his pants, and force feed him a rotten kiwi.

• Like 1

Next time you meet your "friend" handcuff him, steal his pants, and force feed him a rotten kiwi.

I will do ahahahaha  :thumbsup:  :lol:  :beans:

Ok guys, for first I do not speak english very well, so, my apologies... for last thing, I forgot that not everyone has the Mediterranean spirit in his veins to have a good and healthy laugh. 

Also seems that here everyone act like a pro player... well, unlike some "good guy" here, I thought to find a community with a more open mind honestly. see you then! bye bye

Random-random-33652914-1680-1050.jpg

"Ma fatevi una risata"...

Im sorry you feel that way. I tried to help...

Maybe if you try to make a joke, dont make it very very long in a lanuage you dont understand fully.