DirtyscumbagLith

Read first before you complain about other players

Yeah, I like how you cherry pick what I said and took it out of context.

Only psychopaths would MURDER other people when there is clearly nothing to gain and no threat.

IE - Geared players running around Elektro killing randoms... geared players sitting on the coast murdering fresh spawns.. etc..

Nothing you or anyone else has said indicating that "in an apocalypse everyone would be murdering people!" is supported by science/psychology/sociology/historical facts.

In a life threatening situation (such as an apocalypse), normal people (non-psychopaths) are ONLY concerned with their own survival and the survival of their peers/loved ones. The most common and effective survival tactic would be to avoid large cities and isolate yourself from danger, rather than plunge into it with an assault rifle and kill people who look at you the wrong way.

In the case of "my" group coming upon "your" group, we would probably attempt to send an envoy/scout to see how safe it would be to interact with you.. Then we would attempt to make contact.. Then we would discuss what we have to offer one another. Violence would be a last resort: NOT the first option that comes to mind.

I'm so tired of seeing the same bullshit argument propagated on these forums. Really, please stop pretending your KOS mentality is justified through human nature. It's not human nature to murder other people. 

Oh calm down, hot pants. Where in my post did I ever say I run around Electro and murder everyone? Never have I said this.

My point of the whole thing (here we go again for those with 3rd grade reading comprehension) is that the M4 is a weapon designed to KILL PEOPLE. So you take an end of the world situation, add in a weapon, and death will occur. My post was done to point of the absolute absurdity of people's reaction when they run up to a fully geared player shouting friendly when that person has a weapon in their hands.

And up until today, I've killed several people when I had nothing, to suddenly have food, 400 rounds of ammo, an M4/Mosin, etc...so to me, it was highly beneficial. Not everyone is friendly. I love how you fruitcakes think everyone HAS to be friendly in order to enjoy the game. 90% of the time, Im your worst enemy. Why? Because I can gain immensely from killing you and taking your stuff. Sometimes I'm nice tho- was at Kammy last night and gave some random bambi a .357 with 20 rounds of ammo just because I was feeling bambi-luvin'ish. But dont count on it.

And if your stuff gets ruined when I kill you, the thrill/the hunt is much more exciting than hiding up in Polano with nothing to do. So will the killing stop? Doubtful. Dont like it? Go plays Sim City 4.

Can't handle someone throwing your own argument back at you?

i can handle it, ive just got better things to do

i can handle it, ive just got better things to do

I so love your Governor Walking Dead icon mixed in with your anti-banditry posts.

Its like painting little peace signs and red hearts on the M4 ammo while emptying an entire clip at someone.

Oh calm down, hot pants. Where in my post did I ever say I run around Electro and murder everyone? Never have I said this.

My point of the whole thing (here we go again for those with 3rd grade reading comprehension) is that the M4 is a weapon designed to KILL PEOPLE. So you take an end of the world situation, add in a weapon, and death will occur. My post was done to point of the absolute absurdity of people's reaction when they run up to a fully geared player shouting friendly when that person has a weapon in their hands.

And up until today, I've killed several people when I had nothing, to suddenly have food, 400 rounds of ammo, an M4/Mosin, etc...so to me, it was highly beneficial. Not everyone is friendly. I love how you fruitcakes think everyone HAS to be friendly in order to enjoy the game. 90% of the time, Im your worst enemy. Why? Because I can gain immensely from killing you and taking your stuff. Sometimes I'm nice tho- was at Kammy last night and gave some random bambi a .357 with 20 rounds of ammo just because I was feeling bambi-luvin'ish. But dont count on it.

And if your stuff gets ruined when I kill you, the thrill/the hunt is much more exciting than hiding up in Polano with nothing to do. So will the killing stop? Doubtful. Dont like it? Go plays Sim City 4.

Reading comprehension? Read my post. I never said you said anything. It was called "using an example"..

People running around elektro murdering others is an example of random murder because "OMG WERLD IS N ANARKY!"..