Sign in to follow this  
arturkanx

Either its bug, glitch exploit or Hack just reporting in forum

First post in forum

Hello everyone.

Want to share something which completely aint fun .

So me and a buddy yesterday there camping in elektrozavodzk in a building which haz 3 floors in front of church.

Both we there in 3rd floor, buddy was in kitchen there he could see church clearly from windows i was in corridor lookin for stairs. Now we started to hear shootin mosin sound. Buddy of mine sad he hearing pretty close so he moved away from window and suddenly bang hes dead. I sad maybe bug or sth walls sometimes shows u than u hug em. SO I WAS in corridor and stayed there without moving and aint hugging any wall!!!! after 20 sec got 1 bullet 3 sec im dead from second bulled it camed from NOWHERE!

house was clear some1 taked us outside building dunno how... This is really demoralized us. I hope this will be fixed than game is released.... Gonna have a break now month or 2 after i see descent improving fixes, battleye updates and so on...

Numbers in website a nice 1274254 survivors(30 mln Euro if all bought). 2 weeks ago it was jus 1 million this game has big potential and at this state u get really nice cash which i hope gonna be invested in game much more to finish.

I invited 5 mine buddies here we support this game, but please fix and fight whit hacks or terrifying glitches exploits not stupid berries in bushes :))... 

PS sorry for bad english

• Like 1

That was an extremely difficult read, but I think I translated most of it. The gist of what you are saying (I think) is that you and a friend were in Electrozavodsk. I believe I am familiar with the house in question, as I've taken cover in there before. From what I can get of your... story... You and your friend were killed clean though you believe you were not near any windows.

I have had a similar thing happen to me, and after some research, I discovered the cause to be a bug that can happen when your Desync is high. Sometimes your character model will appear to other players to phase through walls for a moment before snapping back to your actual position. The issue is that any hits registered on this 'ghost' will be applied. Savvy shooters know this, and take advantage of taking shots at players when they see them phase through the wall, making it appear from the victim's perspective that they were shot through solid concrete.

The other scenario is one I will look into the next time I'm near the South Coast. In the Mod, it was possible to climb onto the roof of the Electro Church. If this is still the case, that vantage might offer a clean shot into your refuge. This is a possibility that will require testing, but is equally as likely as the desync hypothesis above. 

• Like 2

Yep, i have this issue too i guess. I was at NWAF yesterday i was hiding in one of the 2 story buildings there, as i knew there were others ther since my buddy had been killed by them. I waited and waited, then finally they oped the door and i unloaded on the 2 of them. I had to have gotten at least 5 rounds in both of them.. but they never dropped or died. They retreated around the building, as did i back around the corner by the stairs. I then stood there, aiming down sights waiting for them to pop back around. I was not moving, just sitting patiently. Suddenly, i heard a shot from mosin behind me in the building, but nothing was there as well as nothing was in front of me. Again, i looked behind me and heard a shot, as well as a blip of a barrel through the wall. I then shifted away form that wall, back to the entrance of the building, watching ads the entire time. Suddenly, bang, a finally gunshot rang out, dead... But never once did a guy ever pop around a corner, nor did they combat log(i never heard a log, i also did a quick spin occasianlly to check my six.) The only explanation is the guy was trying to use desync and lag to shoot me through the wall. I mean, is this a thing? Have people ever seen or used these techniques? I know Zeds can do whatever they want, but can other players do it too?

If this is a problem locally with my end, how can i fix it? I have 10 down and 1 up. I generally play on 40-60 ping servers.

Edited by MrJoeDirty

If this is the issue, there is not much you can do about it - it's a server side problem.

Good thing, it's a well known problem and the devs are working on it already afaik.

In the same house next to the church a friend got shot through the stairs from down below.