Sign in to follow this  
DeatHTaX

What is DayZ to you?

WHAT DayZ IS:

77o6kwhjrv5dre5j7tsga0v34.440x282x1.gif      

When you do/see/whatever something totally awesome with...oh whatever, FRIENDS! YEAH!

link_treasure__by_juan_m_m_m-d59jqjm.jpg

When you happen to come across that item you've been looking for

Alone____by_LeMSC.jpg

When you're buddy has to leave and you're by yourself 

excited-kid.jpg

When you find food or a well after starving or dying of thirst

Noooo.gif

The first time you died after surviving for a long period of time

-font-b-TACTICAL-b-font-SWAT-BMX-BIKE-EX

Bein' tactical with your friends

1756716_700b.jpg

Being alone in a High Pop server

What is DayZ to you? Or what is it not?

• Like 5

^ My favorite picture...

Friend or Foe?

Sniperscope.jpg

Edited by knoCC
  • Like 1

A way to channel my inner passion for running around without pants on.

^ My favorite picture...

Friend or Foe?

Sniperscope.jpg

Why take the risk knowing the answer. 

• Like 2

The feeling when Soda cans pop from around every corner, or when you find non rotten fruit. :D

dayz-dead-600x3002_zps266e8430.jpg

Awww come on now :P

Awww come on now :P

No, seriously. That's what the game is for me until the exploits are all taken care of. I don't play to play the game. I log in once in a while with the intention of trying a few things out knowing there is no point in trying to survive in the current state. 

tl;dr: it's not a game yet.

DayZ - n. - English - a maddeningly addictive, oftentimes heartbreaking, time consuming excuse to shoot a stranger over off-brand beans. or pants. or lulz. ex. - DayZ is gonna give me a goddamn ulcer.

Can also be used as a verb -

DayZ - v. - English - the act of putting one's fists in the air in order to run slightly faster between hopefully abandoned nonexistent Russian cities, towns, and hamlets. ex. - You best DayZ it up here soon or someone is gonna run up on you and feed you a rotten kiwi and say something nasty about your mother.