Sign in to follow this  
RockerJC

What did you do in the Experimental Branch Servers?

I recently created my DayZ character for the Experimental Branch. My first guy was KOSed by two guys without any interaction in the store which i only have a baseball bat at the back. When I respawn near the coast of Berezino, I witnessed a murder of an unarmed survivor. I followed the killer in Berezino and thought of a "Zombie Experiment" since I am playing on an Experimental Server....why not..... 8-)

Sadly, this shows the not polished AI of the Zeds which I hope it will improve in the next patches and damn it, two guys ruined my experiment.  Btw, one of the guys in the end of the video was the killer......8-)

• Like 1

Is every character a chainsmoker or are they powered by steam?

They are trains

Edited by TedZ

Since it's Russia I think it's just cold in there, that would explain the steam

Instead of helping you kill the zombie, they kill you instead. What a douche bag.

• Like 2

Instead of helping you kill the zombie, they kill you instead. What a douche bag.

lol...u said it correctly and read my mind bro.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's stupid. He wasn't even threatening them or know where they were? Kind of senseless and moronic.What if there were more than just him? That would have given up their position.

I guess retarded starter town newbie killers will do that though. I'm a bandit but even I play smarter than that.

• Like 2

Yep, there was a lot of retarded bandits lately in the Experimental Servers.....I was hoping to experience some random coop play... 8-(

I do get alot of stupid interactions on experimental server. Which is odd, since it is mainly annonce on the forums. That means, alot of stupid people are reading the forums.

HOW STRANGE IS TAHT?

Nice zed train.

Experimental servers seem to be wiped with each patch, so surviving there doesn't make much sense.

So yesterday I just took my fully geared character into Elektro to test the SKS and the new spread of sawed off shotguns on players, fully intending to die there. Ended up killing a bandit with the SKS, executing his victim who surrendered to me (kinda felt bad about that, but you know, science), then died to one of their friends who I think looted the bandit's gun.

Assuming some of my stuff wasn't ruined by the shot, someone looted a nice gun collection. Hopefully they use it for science.

Today I just let a murderer go away in Elektro near the fire station. I didnt know he just axe a bambi. Right after I let him go, I turn into a corner and there was a body of a fresh spawn. No wonder he hastily want to get out of the area. Damn!