Sign in to follow this  
Von_Carnage

Eat all

Simply the option to eat all when consuming  :beans: .....  :emptycan:  :thumbsup:  ?

• Like 5

That would definitely save us time and would be a welcome addition to the game. You sir, have my beans, now eat them all.

Simply the option to eat all when consuming  :beans: .....  :emptycan:  :thumbsup:  ?

I like the idea :beans:

R426cVy.gif?1

It's not neither a good or a bad idea,although if we go by the book,eating a little portion at a time is more realistic and closest to reality than this....big-mouth.jpg

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

I would say yes, definitely give us the option to consume an entire item of food at once with a few exceptions - rather than eat all, a "eat half" option replaces that for Bags of Rice, Powdered Milk, and Boxes of Cereal.

As well, just cause we don't have to click to eat four+ times, I would still make the eating animation last as long as it normally would just without the putting item away and pulling it out again animation.  It should save us the clicking but not the time I think.

I would say yes, definitely give us the option to consume an entire item of food at once with a few exceptions - rather than eat all, a "eat half" option replaces that for Bags of Rice, Powdered Milk, and Boxes of Cereal.

As well, just cause we don't have to click to eat four+ times, I would still make the eating animation last as long as it normally would just without the putting item away and pulling it out again animation.  It should save us the clicking but not the time I think.

I thought it would be a good idea to save on the clicks, same amount of time to eat a full can as it is currently tho. :thumbsup:

Yay its in, just noticed on the experimental branch  :D

However does it actually work properly, cos i've just eaten a tin of beans and sardines and I'm nut energized  :emptycan:  :rolleyes:

Yay its in, just noticed on the experimental branch  :D

However does it actually work properly, cos i've just eaten a tin of beans and sardines and I'm nut energized  :emptycan:  :rolleyes:

Yeah i saw it,who knows...maybe they saw your topic  ;)