Sign in to follow this  
omgwtfbbq (DayZ)

In-game sound needs to be re-worked

I was referring to sounds like popping a soda when no1 is doing it, loud zombie growl when there are none around, etc.

Oh, you mean the BUGS... yeah.... Here is the Alpha card... it's like a Trump Card and I am playing it. 

Oh, you mean the BUGS... yeah.... Here is the Alpha card... it's like a Trump Card and I am playing it. 

Has anyone confirmed that they are bugs? I got the feel that they were intended.

Has anyone confirmed that they are bugs? I got the feel that they were intended.

You get the feeling that you hearing someone drinking a soda somewhere very far away from you is intended? "Ghost Sounds" have been reported multiple times in the Bugs area. 

You get the feeling that you hearing someone drinking a soda somewhere very far away from you is intended? "Ghost Sounds" have been reported multiple times in the Bugs area. 

It's not someone who drinks a soda somewhere very far from me. I know this because I've experienced this on empty servers.

The birds chirping are fine.

No, it really isn't in it's current incarnation. Chirpy birds appear to be random point source sound, so you can potentially move right ontop of where the sound is played from. I have witnessed this on multiple occasions, even running through an open field; The sound begins to play and the volume (thus proximity) gets louder as you run right into the source, at which point it sounds like the bird is literally in your head (far too loud/close).

I agree with pretty much everything else though.