Highlander007

What do you guys think happened here?

I'm pretty sure he was losing connection, ran into the wall and disconnected because of his connection, I've seen it happen a-lot of times

I'm pretty sure he was losing connection, ran into the wall and disconnected because of his connection, I've seen it happen a-lot of times

Alright. I thought it was perhaps me too coz if you notice that fire extinguisher just appears after I enter the building...And also the zombie only reacts the second time I pass by it. Very strange

Edited by Highlander007

I found a player doing this a couple of times...looked like he was running but somehow he ran through closed doors, gates and even through some houses and across wall corners...couldn't find out if it was a cheat. I looked through the list to find nothing suspicious. I think it was also just his high ping.

i think the real question is why you aimed your gun at him

Because that's what you do when you've got a gun and you see another armed player running in your general vicinity.

• Like 2

If you run at a door for a few minutes you can actually go through it haha. It's very picky about when it works, sometimes Ill run into a door trying to open it and just zip right through. Or it was a ghost. 

If you run at a door for a few minutes you can actually go through it haha. It's very picky about when it works, sometimes Ill run into a door trying to open it and just zip right through. Or it was a ghost. 

Happened to me when I was being pursued by multiple zeds, door didn't open then I popped through, as did the 5 zeds... so I was flustered trying to open it getting back out the house..

not sure how to explain it but i often call them ghost players on several servers i have found ( and now avoid) i see people running comp-letely oblivious of everything and 1 i saw as a new spawn ran straight into the ocean ( he continued running across the bottom of the ocean disapeared then was running again in the rough same angle a little further north.

Its stops so i am not sure what caused it but my guess is this was one of those ghosts ( they dont really exisit you cant shoot them etc). its like you are watching a mirror image of someone running somewhere else but his image is infront of you .( sorry no tech explanation of what may cause it but again seen several on bad servers....

What song did you use?  pretty awesome video.

Thx heh. It's one of the themes Youtube lets you add to your video once you upload it. I think it's third or fourth from the top.

Didn't look like he was that geared, dude.. He was probably looking for loot in elektro as well. Some people do things in Elektro OTHER than camp and kill fresh spawns, you know?

Could it be this. There is no room to jump in tho in my case. There is one space with the door on the opposite end  but not immediately where he ran to.

Edited by Highlander007

Could it be this. There is no room to jump in tho in my case. There is one space with the door on the opposite end  but not immediately where he ran to.

Managed to give it a test earlier. Here are the results, /I did glitch in 2 times, but couldn't replicate original video after spending 15 minutes running into walls/

Edited by Highlander007