Sign in to follow this  
Zjasuu

I love killing people who deserve it.

IRL you can't kill someone who deserves to die because of the laws, but in this game if you make up your own rules and you find a server hopper etc. and kill him, it's the best feeling you can get in the game. This topic probably doesn't belong here but I don't care, I'm so happy I killed a server hopper rat, shot him right in the chest with my sexy SKS + 100 meters.

One of my favorite pastimes to do on the Mod. Get into it with combat loggers, get the upper hand..they disappear...wait patiently(sometimes up to 15 min.)...they reappear...pop em' and then talk shit as I searched their corpses.

i'm the opposite. i enjoy running up to unarmed people and telling them i'm friendly. i'll drop a few cans of food or drinks for them and when they go into their inventory to pick it up I'll put one in their head.

Edited by Smokey420

One of my favorite pastimes to do on the Mod. Get into it with combat loggers, get the upper hand..they disappear...wait patiently(sometimes up to 15 min.)...they reappear...pop em' and then talk shit as I searched their corpses.

Are you saying that you have had multiple experiences where someone logs back in on the same server and the same exact spot after combat logging? People are goddamn dumb.

Edited by Metalunatic

This guy is funny, 100+ meters plus. Lets assume that means 200. Watch out, we got a mlg pro sniper over here. I bet he did it with *gasp* iron sights. 

• Like 2

And you know he was a hopper because you saw him log in a bunch of servers?

I was in the housing blocks North of Cherno, I was camping on one of the roofs waiting for people to show up. Then I saw this guy with a brown shirt sitting on top of the roof of the school building, didn't got time to shoot him because I noticed him too late, well I waited around 10 minutes and the same guy with the same clothes came back into the same server. Shot him square in the chest.

This guy is funny, 100+ meters plus. Lets assume that means 200. Watch out, we got a mlg pro sniper over here. I bet he did it with *gasp* iron sights. 

I had the PU scope, I'm not saying I'm a good "sniper" either. SKS is just very accurate.

I was in the housing blocks North of Cherno, I was camping on one of the roofs waiting for people to show up. Then I saw this guy with a brown shirt sitting on top of the roof of the school building, didn't got time to shoot him because I noticed him too late, well I waited around 10 minutes and the same guy with the same clothes came back into the same server. Shot him square in the chest.

So you realize the point of server hopping is for loot.  Hopping into the same server is pointless because... you already looted it.

That's my point, you can hit 200-300 with the iron sights if you have time to steady and aim. 

One KOS'er talking shit to another KOS'er I love it

One KOS'er talking shit to another KOS'er I love it

This guy already hates me. Keep on playing your little real-life simulator. Someday  you are gonna get killed by a fresh spawn because you don't take the precautions. 

That's my point, you can hit 200-300 with the iron sights if you have time to steady and aim. 

Oh sorry, sarcasm is really hard to see on the internet. BTW I wasn't bragging about it I'm just saying :P

So you realize the point of server hopping is for loot.  Hopping into the same server is pointless because... you already looted it.

Well do you realize there are like 2 or 3 test servers up? That is the only reason why I waited for him to come back.

So you were camping the coast, shooting freshspawns, and you go all 'holier than thou' on server hoppers?

Hi.

So some guy logs out or loses connection in a terrible spot then comes back into same server and that makes him a server hopper?

LoL, how entertaining.

Regards.

So you were camping the coast, shooting freshspawns, and you go all 'holier than thou' on server hoppers?

I don't shoot fresh spawns, I don't like shooting anyone in the game who doesn't attack me. But when I was in the school building myself, some guy was trying to kill me, so I went into the housing block and waited for him to come back but he ran to Balota, and I'm not going to Balota LoL.

This guy already hates me. Keep on playing your little real-life simulator. Someday  you are gonna get killed by a fresh spawn because you don't take the precautions. 

Haha, I don't hate you.  I think you're funny.  And don't worry about my safety I'll be okay.  FYI DayZ is a Zombie survival simulator

I don't shoot fresh spawns, I don't like shooting anyone in the game who doesn't attack me. But when I was in the school building myself, some guy was trying to kill me, so I went into the housing block and waited for him to come back but he ran to Balota, and I'm not going to Balota LoL.

I apologize then. I got the impression from that post that you were one of those bandits that camp the coast all day.

I have no shame admitting that I'm a KOS bandit, but even I won't stoop so low as to hang around the coast shooting people who can't defend themselves. At least when they're not in punching range.

Edited by Metalunatic

But you do know you probably just killed some guy that re-logged because he was lagging or something.

But you do know you probably just killed some guy that re-logged because he was lagging or something.

Or he had 1 too many Coke's.  :thumbsup:

I apologize then. I got the impression from that post that you were one of those bandits that camp the coast all day.

I have no shame admitting that I'm a KOS bandit, but even I won't stoop so low as to hang around the coast shooting people who can't defend themselves. At least when they're not in punching range

No need to apologize :P But as there is nothing to do currently up North, I hang around the coast. But I'm not KoS people other than bandits, I try to help fresh spawns by giving them food and guiding them to the nearest water sources.

Edited by Zjasuu

i'm the opposite. i enjoy running up to unarmed people and telling them i'm friendly. i'll drop a few cans of food or drinks for them and when they go into their inventory to pick it up I'll put one in their head.

LOL

No need to apologize :P But as there is nothing to do currently up North, I hang around the coast. But I'm not KoS people other than bandits, I try to help fresh spawns by giving them food and guiding them to the nearest water sources.

Again, how do you know someone is a bandit?  I'm sure you don't wait until they open fire on someone before you open fire on them?

• Like 1

Dont you guys know, if the character has any gear its a server hopper~