Lloyd42

Extremely Lucky Situation!

Well played! And once again proof of the claim that newspawn killers, even fully armed with every gun in the game and with two friends acting as bait, are completely worthless in any situation where they encounter the least sort of resistance. The only reason that sniper didn't log out was because until the very end he thought he was on top of the situation. He was obviously completely clueless.

• Like 2

Well played! And once again proof of the claim that newspawn killers, even fully armed with every gun in the game and with two friends acting as bait, are completely worthless in any situation where they encounter the least sort of resistance. The only reason that sniper didn't log out was because until the very end he thought he was on top of the situation. He was obviously completely clueless.

Indeed. Nice choice of words my friend.

haha, nice.

How much shit in pants for that ? :)

Lets just say it wasn't just shit that came out.   o.o"

HATE loser ass snipers like that! That sort of player are just scum.

I agree. Thats why we should all hunt them down and kill them!!! MUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! :D

Next time loot him before shooting him to make sure he is dead. There is no point in ruining all the items in his inventory ;)

Oh God, those retarded newspawns...

Those who were trying to punch OP was obviously friends of the sniper, since they were the only ones that could run around the area, and even up the hill towards him, without getting fired upon by him. They played the role of bait.

Wow that is too good.  I am so glad you took the time to punch that fool in the face.  I bet he was so mad when he lost a 3v1 with a mosin/etc vs a shirtless gunless dude.

Next time loot him before shooting him to make sure he is dead. There is no point in ruining all the items in his inventory ;)

Cheers.

At the time, my heart was pumping too fast to give a crap about the items.

But next time something like this happens, I'll remember your comment. :)

That's why you always wear a motorcycle helmet when u hunt newspawns. It's KO-proof.