Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

You Dont Know How Rare TKSO Pants Are,,,,,,

You mean TTKSO

You mean TTsKO.

To the topic at hand however, the bane of my existence has and always will be the Complete Map of Chernarus, I've had it once, then I died by glitching through a wall. I can honestly say it's the only item I've ever been mad about losing, especially to a glitch.

Edited by Kerwyn

I find them all the time....when I don't need them. lol!

I know right?! As soon as you dont care you find all the good crap lmao XD

Honestly why bother with those pants? Plenty of other camo six slot pants in the game, but only one camo 6 slot shirt that I know of , got mine ruined in a fight and now can't find a replacement!!!!!

I've actually found the pants quite often. Granted its a joy to find one, but I've found it quite easily. Office buildings, Schools, Military bases, even in a barn. 

The SKS is really nice, but until it gets a scope attachment for it (which I've searched the experimental already for), I highly doubt it will replace the mosin. Maybe the M4. 

It's not supposed to replace the Mosin... It's not a "Sniper Rifle"   SKS effective range 400m(440yards), unsure why everyone wants long range scopes for this gun

People server hopping for a clean pair of pants are shit socks and forever unclean, no matter what they wear.

Edited by stolenbanjos

Why go for pristine though? When they're all worn and torn they're harder to notice in the grass and leaves.

Why go for pristine though? When they're all worn and torn they're harder to notice in the grass and leaves.

Those specific kind are not BRIGHT military green they actually blend in pretty good regardless.

Also it could just be me but i swear they do get brighter the more they wear which is the opposite of most.

The hunter ones are good though to problem is TTSKO shirt is the only viable option atm if you want more space for things. And offers a decent camo at least. Im sure they will come out with more 6 slot shirts but problem is they might not blend like the TTSKO ones do.

Edited by Deathlove

No no no no, I think they meant TTsKO.

Again i logged off and just typed it without looking at the tool tip lmao

Again i logged off and just typed it without looking at the tool tip lmao

Haha, I just like correcting people who correct other people wrongly.